ADVERTISEMENT

Texas, Florida, and New Hampshire recalling their National Guard Troops sent to DC

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Govs. Ron DeSantis, Chris Sununu and Greg Abbott announced that they are bringing their National Guard troops back from Washington, D.C., after reports they were posted up in a parking garage near the Capitol to rest during their shifts, a move that caused outrage at the treatment of the servicemembers.

Also, Gov DeSantis of Florida said the Florida National Guard troops are soldiers and not Nancy Pelosi's servants.

Probably recalling them due to Darth Gingrich's warning of an upcoming purge....

"Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich sounded the alarm for Republican viewers of Hannity Thursday night, warning of a looming purge of angry Democrats looking to “exterminate” followers of the GOP."

"The stunning comments came in the context of President Joe Biden’s call for unity, which Gingrich curiously described as 'the hysteria of the Biden system.'”

Probably recalling them due to Darth Gingrich's warning of an upcoming purge....

"Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich sounded the alarm for Republican viewers of Hannity Thursday night, warning of a looming purge of angry Democrats looking to “exterminate” followers of the GOP."

"The stunning comments came in the context of President Joe Biden’s call for unity, which Gingrich curiously described as 'the hysteria of the Biden system.'”
what are you talking about in regard to the National Guard?

Newt does make a good point. Biden is not in control. He is just the way to the win(even cheating as it was). The radical left is in control.

what are you talking about in regard to the National Guard?

Newt does make a good point. Biden is not in control. He is just the way to the win(even cheating as it was). The radical left is in control.
Your post states national guard is being recalled in certain states... That's what I'm talking about. They, the national guard, are being recalled to protect republicans from extermination.

Is this "Biden's not in control" going to replace that Qanon nonsense? Day 2 of his presidency, and we're trotting out another conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
This was not a partisan issue. It sucked for sure, but the Capitol police sent them to the parking garage, congressmen and women from both parties intervened and they fixed the problem within about 12-18 hours. Hell even the evil AOC offered them her office to rest in.

Your post states national guard is being recalled in certain states... That's what I'm talking about. They're, the national guard, is being recalled to protect republicans from extermination.

Is this "Biden's not in control" going to replace that Qanon nonsense? Day 2 of his presidency, and we're trotting out another conspiracy theory.
Biden is not in control. He can barely talk and walk for long periods of time.

They were called back to their states because it was a shit show

• Haha
Reactions: Chevy1
This was not a partisan issue. It sucked for sure, but the Capitol police sent them to the parking garage, congressmen and women from both parties intervened and they fixed the problem within about 12-18 hours. Hell even the evil AOC offered them her office to rest in.
Bull shit. They were used as a show piece by congress. The capital police are an easy excuse. Schumer is blaming a single capital police officer. Bull shit. Doesn't work that way. The amount of men moved with involved a colonel in the army at least. The holier than though ivory tower politicians didn't like them there.

Disgusting

Last edited:
I pray you're trolling...
I am not. I have spoken to active duty folks and they say the same thing. It was a ludicrous show that 3 times the size of the 82nd airborne. All because Democrats are shit show govt hacks. What were they thinking? There was going to be an attack from China? Oh wait that Joe's buddies. This was absurd.

I am not. I have spoken to active duty folks and they say the same thing. It was a ludicrous show that 3 times the size of the 82nd airborne. All because Democrats are shit show govt hacks. What were they thinking? There was going to be an attack from China? Oh wait that Joe's buddies. This was absurd.
Hopefully, we can agree it wasn't for Nancy, but for the inauguration....to perhaps discourage those who would attempt another coup? Of course, there's Orange Julius inciting a riot... perhaps that contributed to the troops being there.

Hopefully, we can agree it wasn't for Nancy, but for the inauguration....to perhaps discourage those who would attempt another coup? Of course, there's Orange Julius inciting a riot... perhaps that contributed to the troops being there.
It was a show for congress. All it was.

100 cases of China Virus so far in National Guard members from the deployment to DC. Sorry about the super spreader event, boys. Queen Nancy was skeeerreed.

You're an idiot.
what else was it?

The Dems, were also scared there was going to be a military coup. hahahaha

But, Joe was so popular. Why worry? Biggest crowd he got in a year was the National Guard. hhahahahahaa

You're an idiot.
4o6zw9.jpg

Good looking couple and Melania is especially good looking. Salute the marines. Salute the marines.

That's the best I'll ever see either of them....leaving the White House.

"Salute the marines. Salute the marines."
That's ^^^the type of stuff you parrot that makes you an idiot.

That's the best I'll ever see either of them....leaving the White House.

"Salute the marines. Salute the marines."
That's ^^^the type of stuff you parrot that makes you an idiot.
Well, if you supported working men and women you would want Trump. Best run I ever saw.

Your post states national guard is being recalled in certain states... That's what I'm talking about. They, the national guard, are being recalled to protect republicans from extermination.

Wut?

Add Montana to the List

Montana Governor's remarks.

“Like many of you, I saw the images and read the reports that thousands of National Guardsmen were forced to leave the Capitol building and were sent outside or to parking garages to rest. Some had no heat or access to facilities. This is no way to treat men and women in uniform,” Gianforte said during a news conference, calling it “a national disgrace.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT