ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Travel Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how else it could be taken. Considering he is also a moron, it seems like how we took it was his intent.
LOL, a moron. That is funny. Seventh grade humor, that is all you got? Considering a man of your great intelligence and success, I expect more.

Apparently, you do not understand sarcasm. That post was a directly intended to make fun of people like you, that play the race card where it does not belong. I will work to simplify it for you in the future.

LOL, a moron. That is funny. Seventh grade humor, that is all you got? Considering a man of your great intelligence and success, I expect more.

Apparently, you do not understand sarcasm. That post was a directly intended to make fun of people like you, that play the race card where it does not belong. I will work to simplify it for you in the future.
Yeah, I think the “ducking” ending was a pretty clear sarcasm indicator…

Reactions: marshallsig
Yeah, I think the “ducking” ending was a pretty clear sarcasm indicator…
“Ducking” doesn’t mean “sarcasm.” As the moron said, it’s more indicative of “joking.” And joking about the racial bias Marshall fans have shown “the experiments” is not a great look.

Reactions: ru4_mu2
“Ducking” doesn’t mean “sarcasm.” As the moron said, it’s more indicative of “joking.” And joking about the racial bias Marshall fans have shown “the experiments” is not a great look.
LOL, moron. Damn, you got me again. You are so witty.

First off, I have not seen any Marshall fans shown racial bias. I ask you to present the evidence, actual comments, not your twisted assumption.

Second, I was joking about the people that race bait. Nothing else. But you keep twisting it the way you want it.

Ducking can infer jokes or sarcasm. You are just trying to twist things. And sarcasm can be a form of joking. Now run along and try to impress the people, that actually buy into your line of bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT