ADVERTISEMENT

That Colorado LGBTQ+ Shooting About to Dissappear From the News

I thought you were going to tell us that the suspect was was actually taken down by a good guy with a gun.

Even if he wasn’t, it’s a good defensive move. I imagine his attorney can show a digital footprint to back the claim.

Yeah. Won't see nearly as much about this going forward since the shooter wasn't a right-wing nutjob.

I don't know why people make sweeping statements within 72 hours of these sorts of things.

Stuff always comes out but in that acute 72 hours the narrative has to be pushed quickly while the most eyes are on the case. Journalists turn activists before actually getting the story. It's so ghoulish.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
There's a clip of CNN's Alisyn Camerota finding out on air the shooter identifies as "non-binary" & embraces the pronoun-bullshit & it throws her off. They're claiming he's just doing this to set up a defense...

• Haha
Isn’t English grammar hard enough without taking plural pronouns and making them singular?

Think all the talking heads that have been spouting how this shooting is a hate crime and based on anti-LGBTQ propaganda are going to retract their prior statements? Yeah, me neither.

Why would you choose a stage name that contains the name of the second smallest state?
There was a recent study that suggested people born in Delaware, on average, had the biggest cranks. That led me to believe that you too were born in Delaware, since you're now the biggest 'dick' on the forum, now that greed placed his posting on pause.

• Haha
There was a recent study that suggested people born in Delaware, on average, had the biggest cranks. That led me to believe that you too were born in Delaware, since you're now the biggest 'dick' on the forum, now that greed placed his posting on pause.
Are you suggesting this is why Biden loses so much blood to his brain?

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT