ADVERTISEMENT

The 5 most important #'s going into @WKU......

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
1 1 2 - 8 7

If we can't get up for this one.......We appear to have greatly improved our team D since 01/06/18.
The European Bloc-er should be fired up for this challenge. I know they are all big games, but this one has the feel of a playoff game (I know, wrong sport reference!). Would be nice if 33's 3's started dropping, but as we have seen this team seems to be able to roll with the punches and stay competitive.

Go HERD !!!

p.s. Any TV for this one?

1 1 2 - 8 7

If we can't get up for this one.......We appear to have greatly improved our team D since 01/06/18.
The European Bloc-er should be fired up for this challenge. I know they are all big games, but this one has the feel of a playoff game (I know, wrong sport reference!). Would be nice if 33's 3's started dropping, but as we have seen this team seems to be able to roll with the punches and stay competitive.

Go HERD !!!

p.s. Any TV for this one?
On Stadium

I believe WKU is going to take the ball straight down the paint, just like there last game with us and Penava blocked 5 shots in 4 minutes!! There plan is to get Ajdin in foul trouble.
Plenty of time to game plan (defence) everyone healthy and good play from our bench. I'm looking for a big Win!

Go Herd!!

I believe WKU is going to take the ball straight down the paint, just like there last game with us and Penava blocked 5 shots in 4 minutes!! There plan is to get Ajdin in foul trouble.
Plenty of time to game plan (defence) everyone healthy and good play from our bench. I'm looking for a big Win!

Go Herd!!
......chuck - I agree 100%. Will be interesting !

Go Herd!!

Sorry to be quoting you chuck1069.........There plan...THEIR plan.......(defence)......DEFENSE........don't be writing like you attended WVU.

Zilla22 in Charlotte

Sorry to be quoting you chuck1069.........There plan...THEIR plan.......(defence)......DEFENSE........don't be writing like you attended WVU.

Zilla22 in Charlotte
:) Thank You Zilla22 in Charlotte for the spelling correction. I'll try and do better!
Hopefully, If the weather cooperates, you can make it to some games.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan

Zilla22 in Charlotte

Come on, man. If you're going to try and be an authority on grammar perhaps you should learn how to properly use an ellipse.

@chuck1069 - you keep on keepin' on.

......looks like a sell-out in Bowling Green! Should make for a great atmosphere. Here’s hoping they get quiet with about 5 mins to go and start walking before the buzzer...

Reactions: chuck1069
:) Thank You Zilla22 in Charlotte for the spelling correction. I'll try and do better!
Hopefully, If the weather cooperates, you can make it to some games.

chuck...not trying to be a butt....but some things drive me nuts as I pointed out. WEATHER....Charlotte has been nice the last few days, however, cold front moving in next week.....

Hope to be in attendance at The CAM soon......plus, thinking about attending the CUSA Tourney in Texas [about 20 minutes from my daughter's home].

Zilla22

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT