ADVERTISEMENT

The Bachelor 2024

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Like to see rifle be invited to compete next season, and wondering what it takes to get him on there.

Seems to have all of the qualifications necessary, looks, chiseled body, rich, athletic, brilliant, the foot long crank, current style trends, world traveler, and the list could go on.

I know many on here are jealous of his many fine traits, but seems we could do something for one of our own to get him on the show.

In many ways, I'm a lot like rifle, except for the alcohol problem.

Like to see rifle be invited to compete next season, and wondering what it takes to get him on there.

Seems to have all of the qualifications necessary, looks, chiseled body, rich, athletic, brilliant, the foot long crank, current style trends, world traveler, and the list could go on.

I know many on here are jealous of his many fine traits, but seems we could do something for one of our own to get him on the show.

In many ways, I'm a lot like rifle, except for the alcohol problem.
We’ve been over this before: when I was 24 or 25, my realtor has lived in California and knew people on the production side of the show. She contacted them about me. They reached out multiple times. On the second time they called me, they were already extremely intrusive by asking about sexual partners, wanting to set me up to get an STD test, etc.

And you don’t have to be rich to be on it.

Do they do middle aged bachelors? I've never actually seen the show. Maybe they do.
This season’s bachelor is 70+ years old.

• Wow
Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Had no clue. I haven't watched non sports network TV in maybe 15-20 years outside of the occasional pro wrestling.
This is about as ass-backwards as I could possibly create.

A medical doctor, who when watching network TV, doesn't watch Meet the Press, Face the Nation, 60 Minutes, etc. He only watches network TV for WWF.

A medical doctor, who when watching network TV, doesn't watch Meet the Press, Face the Nation, 60 Minutes, etc. He only watches network TV for WWF.

Pretty true. I haven't watched WWF though in about two years other than highlights. We don't have cable, just internet and some apps.

I read selected news stuff, NPR in the mornings often, twitter, listen to podcasts. Twitter really changed how I keep up with news. Catch the highlights of those above shows you mentioned. Read books, etc.

I don't think i'm missing out on anything by not catching those shows.

You know he’s from WV, right?

Seriously though…why are non-wrestling fans so holier than thou about wrestling? It’s entertainment, just like a movie, concert or sporting event. It’s live-action theatre. When it’s done right, there’s nothing like it. And it’s made many, many people millions (and billions) of dollars.

There’s nothing hokie or carnival-like about WWE or AEW. Both have great production, great action, and great storylines. And, much like the NBA, it’s star-driven. There are plenty of reasons to like professional wrestling, no matter what you do for a living or where you come from.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Seriously though…why are non-wrestling fans so holier than thou about wrestling? It’s entertainment, just like a movie, concert or sporting event. It’s live-action theatre. When it’s done right, there’s nothing like it. And it’s made many, many people millions (and billions) of dollars.

There’s nothing hokie or carnival-like about WWE or AEW. Both have great production, great action, and great storylines. And, much like the NBA, it’s star-driven. There are plenty of reasons to like professional wrestling, no matter what you do for a living or where you come from.
It's great escapism, just like any form of entertainment. The difference is the athletic angle. It's a couple of hours of stunts, an action movie, but thenstars always do their own stunts...and in that way, it's better than the movies.

It's great escapism, just like any form of entertainment. The difference is the athletic angle. It's a couple of hours of stunts, an action movie, but thenstars always do their own stunts...and in that way, it's better than the movies.

It is that, and the insane sub culture of the 70’s through late 90’s eras is just fascinating to me. Could listen to those stories for hours. Plus nostalgia - had a lot of great kid memories of wrestling.

Definitely escapism though.

Wrestling is probably the most honest sport out there because it’s so obviously dishonest.

Seriously though…why are non-wrestling fans so holier than thou about wrestling?
The fact that you have to ask that question says enough.

It's the same reason that NASCAR and cock fights (animals, '06, calm yourself) are looked down upon.

The fact that you have to ask that question says enough.

It's the same reason that NASCAR and cock fights (animals, '06, calm yourself) are looked down upon.
So what are those reasons? I've been a fan of all three at some point in my life. Animals, 06, calm yourself.

Bye bye Miss American pie drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry them good old boys drinking whiskey in rye singing this will be the day that I die. That was the day that NASCAR died. Live on, 3!

YEEEEEE-HAWWWWWW!!!

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT