ADVERTISEMENT

The children of the community

I have learned the following from our cream of the crop candidates.
- Childcare is childcare
- The children of the community are the children of the community

I Dont Know Matt Jones GIF by CBS

are the children of the community.

Did anybody else know that prior to Kamala Toe announcing that today?

How could any man with any pride in himself vote for a crazy woman like that?

This is going to be a landslide.
MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

No. It's a post with the same subject matter, but one that calls out grown men that support a lunatic like that.
MichiganHerd said:
If the cheating isn't corrected and the rightfully elected man isn't allowed to continue working.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

extragreen said:

We can do the perma ban bet right now....ya coward, punk, sot.

are the children of the community.

Did anybody else know that prior to Kamala Toe announcing that today?

How could any man with any pride in himself vote for a crazy woman like that?

This is going to be a landslide.
Any man that votes for her should be ashamed. I mean it.

Any man that votes for her
are they really a man, though? romper wearing cross dressers will vote for her. he/shes will. men whose nuts are kept in their wife's purse will. there's no real man who will proudly support her. maybe someone totally scorned by trump's words . . . but then again, are they even a real man? probly not.

Reactions: 19MU88
are they really a man, though? romper wearing cross dressers will vote for her. he/shes will. men whose nuts are kept in their wife's purse will. there's no real man who will proudly support her. maybe someone totally scorned by trump's words . . . but then again, are they even a real man? probly not.
confused tbs network GIF by The Detour

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT