ADVERTISEMENT

The Day After

How’d that work out last time?
That's your favorite line. How'd it work out in 2016? You've only won one election against Trump yet your pompous self acts as if it's some lopsided W-L record like Marshall football against anyone with a pulse.

When the libs have realized they have lost everything..

CONVICTED FELON

That's your favorite line. How'd it work out in 2016? You've only won one election against Trump yet your pompous self acts as if it's some lopsided W-L record like Marshall football against anyone with a pulse.
I think that’s the first time I’ve used that line. But most losers only lose one election. It’s rare for a party to let a loser go back and lose again. Yet here we are

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
That's your favorite line. How'd it work out in 2016? You've only won one election against Trump
Ugh, moron . . . are you familiar with presidential elections? Just how many times do you think a party allows the same candidate to be their nominee after losing a presidential election?

Oh, we also won about 40 times in other elections called "felonies" and civil litigation.

I think that’s the first time I’ve used that line.
First time...today maybe, but you're a lying fvck, just like your candidate for POTUS.

Oh, we also won about 40 times in other elections called "felonies" and civil litigation.
Stay on topic dummy. We're talking presidential elections. There's no room for moral victories ITT.

Great post.
You think your post was any good
They didn’t cheat last time, they won’t cheat this time, and they’ll beat Trump again. He is a loser.
Yes they did. Some.of thr voter turnouts in Wisconsin for example were not statistically possible. She is behind in polls. Internal polls and otherwise. I have said this for weeks.

The actual Dem reactions we see appear to be more 2016, than 2020. Although I do agree with you, Philly and Detroit will need to kick up their ballot production operation.
Start loading the vans and print more ballots!! They going to need a lot.

And when Clhamidia
Dems better not cheat this time. I don't think they cannot cheat.
if Joe needed 81 million Chlamydia is going to need 90 million.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT