ADVERTISEMENT

The Gift that Keeps on Giving

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Make a donation, then post about it on social media to tell everybody about how generous you are.

Will somebody please get this guy a publicist?

This isn't the case of a wealthy guy talking about his donation to his fellow wealthy friends trying to get them to donate. This isn't the case of a wealthy guy catching shit on a message board and then have to correct them about his generosity. This is a university president, who everybody knows is wealthy, posting on his social media that he just donated money.

What made Brad Smith your archnemesis? Why do you care what he does?

What made Brad Smith your archnemesis? Why do you care what he does?
He doesn't.

It's just another post saturated with the familiar scorn borrowed from Maddox, as he attempts to transform this page into a collection of critiques on how others do things. As if this hasn't been done already, two decades ago.

This Maddox-mimicking is truly an embarrassing moment in the history of Pullman Square.

herdman, can we get the elders together later today, and try to come up with some sort of intervention? I have to go to Sam's club in a bit, and then over to olive garden to eat before the prices go up. Read where they're raising the prices again, just to keep up with bidenomics.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Unlike Brad, I try to avoid donating to anything. I once put a dollar in the Salvation Army kettle, but regretted it immediately.

• Haha
This Maddox-mimicking is truly an embarrassing moment in the history of Pullman Square.

herdman, can we get the elders together later today, and try to come up with some sort of intervention? I have to go to Sam's club in a bit, and then over to olive garden to eat before the prices go up. Read where they're raising the prices again, just to keep up with bidenomics.
Sam's club membership AND dining at Olive Garden? You better be careful flaunting your wealth in front of Rifle or you'll be next on his list.

Make a donation, then post about it on social media to tell everybody about how generous you are.

Will somebody please get this guy a publicist?

This isn't the case of a wealthy guy talking about his donation to his fellow wealthy friends trying to get them to donate. This isn't the case of a wealthy guy catching shit on a message board and then have to correct them about his generosity. This is a university president, who everybody knows is wealthy, posting on his social media that he just donated money.

Rifle, why don't you donate $175K to Wing2Wing and we'll put your name up in lights. We know you can afford it because, you know, rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Rifle, why don't you donate $175K to Wing2Wing and we'll put your name up in lights. We know you can afford it because, you know, rich.
If I change my name on here, you wouldn't post anymore since you only ever post about me. That may be worth changing my name.

Rifle, you can change your name to pop gun or any other name. Your pick. But we'll still be able to figure out it's you because, you know, self-absorbed and narcissistic. By the way, when can we expect you to make your donation?

Reactions: 19MU88
Rifle, you can change your name to pop gun or any other name. Your pick.
That means the tattoo of my screen name on your asscheek will be useless.

By the way, when can we expect you to make your donation?

Get a job. Even with your intelligence level, you can flip burgers.

Really, are you not embaarrassed that other posters have called you out for your obession with me? 90%+ of your posts are about me. It's very, very weird and creepy. I feel like I need to tell my neighborhood security about you.

That means the tattoo of my screen name on your asscheek will be useless.

Get a job. Even with your intelligence level, you can flip burgers.

Really, are you not embaarrassed that other posters have called you out for your obession with me? 90%+ of your posts are about me. It's very, very weird and creepy. I feel like I need to tell my neighborhood security about you.
I'm not embarrassed. Besides, many others have called you out for your bs. You're a puppet, dangling from my strings. You're just so easy for me to get you riled up. Find a hobby, or, better yet, see a therapist you self-absorbed, narcissistic, piece of sh#t. Since your mishap, I doubt that anyone has posted on here anywhere near close to your numbers (I don't do research like you do). That mishap definitely had an impact on your mindset.

Would you be less mad if he had donated a stuffed giraffe instead of money? It’s okay to boast about donating stuffed giraffes as I recall.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
I'm not embarrassed. Besides, many others have called you out for your bs. You're a puppet, dangling from my strings. You're just so easy for me to get you riled up. Find a hobby, or, better yet, see a therapist you self-absorbed, narcissistic, piece of sh#t. Since your mishap, I doubt that anyone has posted on here anywhere near close to your numbers (I don't do research like you do). That mishap definitely had an impact on your mindset.
I think I can help. Feel free to use this

Puppet Master Luke GIF by Australian Survivor

Would you be less mad if he had donated a stuffed giraffe instead of money? It’s okay to boast about donating stuffed giraffes as I recall.
You must have missed this part, just like your children miss the memories of their home:

“This isn't the case of a wealthy guy catching shit on a message board and then have to correct them about his generosity.”

In other words, if people were mocking
Bradley for supporting something verbally but not being generous with his money, I’d understand his boasting posts. If you recall, I didn’t simply post about my donations and contributions: I was forced to defend myself from incorrect criticism.

I'm not embarrassed. Besides, many others have called you out for your bs. You're a puppet, dangling from my strings.
Wait: I post, as you claimed, all of the time. I respond to everybody. On the other hand, you only post about me. And you’re the one pulling the strings? You have that backwards, moron. Your entire activity on here is centered around me. I am your entire board experience. I’m the one who controls and manipulates your activity, moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT