ADVERTISEMENT

The Good and the Bad

I am pretty much a DILF. I just learn to live with it and go on about my business.

Missed Connections? 2004 wants to thank you for making it relevant again.

It's strange. I don't know her that well, and it has been many years since I had a night with her, but I do know that she is college educated, and the crew she socializes with are mostly married, professional, etc. I was so caught off guard by it that I had her send a picture holding up three fingers to make sure that it was her.
Three fingers and no clothes?

Do married guys get messages like these? Do they have exes reaching out trying to get the D? Do they have one night stands asking for financial help?
Yes. I had an ex (the Mexican) who was in dire need of like $3,500 many years back. Said she would pay it back, but still haven't seen a dime.

Unfortunately, I also get these from other people from time to time, including family and friends (most of which I don't like), and even this one electrician at work. He bummed $20 from me three years ago, and I still haven't gotten it back yet. Saw him out and about at a beer joint, and he's the kind of bum who insisted he had already paid it back.

I won't give anybody else another penny, unless of course it includes some sexual favors, but even then, I'm a little suspect about it all. $100 can last me an entire weekend of drinking, and a head job is only good for a couple dozen slurps. It's all over after two minutes.

It's strange. I don't know her that well, and it has been many years since I had a night with her, but I do know that she is college educated, and the crew she socializes with are mostly married, professional, etc. I was so caught off guard by it that I had her send a picture holding up three fingers to make sure that it was her

Just thinking logically here, but you are probably the 30th person she has reached out to for money. Why would she start with you, some guy she had sex with, and not her family? Did you end up sending her the money? My guess is you will never see it again.

He's rich anyway and will like the feeling of having helped someone out probably.

I was thinking the other day about that Diamondbacks game he went to back in the summer. This guy stayed a man for way longer than I ever even stayed alive.

I wouldn't take a free ticket to a game if they offered to drive me there in a hearse. Just had it with it.

I don’t have any exes reaching out for money since none of them are probably living. I’ve been married for 37 years so it’s been a while. That being said, I’ve loaned money a bunch of times to friends. Some I get paid back, others I don’t. I seldom give it with the thought of getting it back. It’s a weakness or strength of mine depending how you look at it. I’m going to guess most here will see it as a weakness.

Change the subject, info that started the thread has been deleted. The Russians have hacked into Pullman. How’s the weather?

Reactions: riflearm2
Just thinking logically here, but you are probably the 30th person she has reached out to for money. Why would she start with you, some guy she had sex with, and not her family? Did you end up sending her the money? My guess is you will never see it again.
By her account, I was one of five. She knew I had money to spend and thought I was generous enough to help. She didn’t ask for much; enough for gas and food for the weekend. I gave her $100. Based on her Instagram stories, it appears that she went and bought a new refrigerator last week. I’m guessing she was able to buy so much food with my generosity that she needed a Jew refrigerator to store all of it. Seems reasonable.

I was thinking the other day about that Diamondbacks game he went to back in the summer. This guy stayed a man for way longer than I ever even stayed alive.

I wouldn't take a free ticket to a game if they offered to drive me there in a hearse. Just had it with it.
I’ve been to Rockies, rangers, Cubs, nationals, angels, Dodgers, Padres, and Phillies stadiums over the last couple of months.

Baseball and boobs in the crowd never get old.

That wasn’t a typo. It’s the term used for people who take other people’s money and buy things like refrigerators with it.
What do you call it lets say the door fell off and you duct tape it up or maybe wire it up to hold on. Make it work good enough? Like you rig it up. What's that called?

Baseball and boobs in the crowd never get old.

Front Row Amy in Milwaukee is the best I can remember.

I'm starting to eat again. Before you know it, I may be once again a fat middle aged loser who may end up liking boobs again.

Today they're still too big and I'm too down or whatever. But a little bit of hogging at a time may restore my functionality. We'll see.

Last week, my legs froze and I couldn't walk again. Tired of that. Eating and getting fat to try to walk again and maybe even like boobs again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT