ADVERTISEMENT

Commies Spying on the US

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
So the WH has admitted China has been spying on the US from Cuba since 2019. New reports have come out the Biden Administration is trying to block a Chinese base there. Just curious if the leftists think this is a bad thing?

Another Cuban middle crisis
If Biden is pushing back against this (which they are) & it’s well known China is expanding its presence towards our borders while knowingly increasing their military & political spying, is that a serious threat?

Complete no go for China to do this. Can't be allowed for them to build it there

Mush is weak so Xi just keeps pecking away.
According to the WH it started in 2019. Although, I’m not sure exactly when the US figured it out (it’s doubtful it was immediate) & what we’ve done since. The balloon Biden allowed to float around collecting information from our military sites coupled with China’s evolving Cuba partnership make me think they’re up to no good.

According to the WH it started in 2019. Although, I’m not sure exactly when the US figured it out (it’s doubtful it was immediate) & what we’ve done since. The balloon Biden allowed to float around collecting information from our military sites coupled with China’s evolving Cuba partnership make me think they’re up to no good.
the spy balloon was tramsitting data, gathering our comms. It would then be able to bounce those signals back to China via repeaters which could be other balloons or things like this station in Cuba or other locations. We need to nut up and tell them to get out of Cuba.

Communists are never up to anything good. See their USA counterparts. DNC as a reference.

You do know that they’ve had spies there since at least 2017 right?
Yes and so? Maybe longer than that. They have spies other places too. At some point we draw a line in the sand. We shouldn't let them enhance capabilities there.

.Your move China
Honestly since Fidel is gone, the best move would be to end the embargo fully. Tell Sandals and Beaches and Disney to all build resorts and get that $ flowing and they will be like China who? Money talks and bull sh!t communism walks.

Look at Vietnam these days. In 10 years we will be able to say we won the Vietnam war cause they are all about the Benjamin’s these days.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
Honestly since Fidel is gone, the best move would be to end the embargo fully. Tell Sandals and Beaches and Disney to all build resorts and get that $ flowing and they will be like China who? Money talks and bull sh!t communism walks.

Look at Vietnam these days. In 10 years we will be able to say we won the Vietnam war cause they are all about the Benjamin’s these days.
Agree. That place would boom beyond imagine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT