ADVERTISEMENT

A million simulations show US debt is on an 'unsustainable' path

The federal government could do the exact same amount of work with 1/3 of the current people they have on payroll. The problem is, for that to happen, they'd have to cut loose the right people and keep the actual workhorses. The career bureaucrats in leadership positions would never make the correct decisions in those circumstances. Instead, they'd keep the "yes" men and ass-kissers who do little to none of the actual work. That's why our government is the bloated, ineffective, cluster fvck that it is.

You're a Godless little trumptard liar who at this rate will spend his last moment before being cast into hell in crying and begging for mercy. And mercy will flee. And you'll have to say "amen" to your own damnation.
Sure thing Xenu worshipper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
No. I'm also not surprised that your Godless little trumptard liars ilk chose a dollar over lives.
So your hypocrisy continues.... blaming Trump for a recession, when you and your ilk mandated it happening.
Not to mention the lives you helped to destroy by locking down for months, that were not needed. You are liar, just like Fauci and the Chi-coms.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
So your hypocrisy continues.... blaming Trump for a recession, when you and your ilk mandated it happening.
Not to mention the lives you helped to destroy by locking down for months, that were not needed. You are liar, just like Fauci and the Chi-coms.
No. I'm also not surprised that your Godless little trumptard liars ilk chose a dollar over lives.

The last recession in the U.S. was under your orange jesus. You lying idiot.
That’s a direct lie, by you. We had two consecutive quarters of negative GDP under Biden. That has been the very definition of a recession for decades. They changed the definition to avoid saddling Biden with the recession moniker. What I asked was true and your reply was a lie.

That’s a direct lie, by you. We had two consecutive quarters of negative GDP under Biden. That has been the very definition of a recession for decades. They changed the definition to avoid saddling Biden with the recession moniker. What I asked was true and your reply was a lie.
You're a lying trumptard. The NBER is the official arbiter of recessions and as a result there has been no recession under Biden. Punk.

A million models show climate change is real, man-made, and we are fvxked ten ways to Sunday, but you don't believe that shit, now do you?

I find it interesting that the very thing you mention here and adamantly believe is likely the driving force behind the end game of many of today's (and even yesterday's) controversial policies or non-policies, yet you consistently mock and ridicule anyone who thinks there's a bigger game being played.

Strange that you fancy yourself as being so much smarter than the rest of us yet you can't connect those dots...

You fancy yourself the same, yet always bite the hook on my obvious troll posts.

The only thing obvious about your posts is they're not libertarian...

Of course the debt is unsustainable, I've said this here myself, it's one of the few federal issues I feel STRONGLY about.

What are you talking about or responding to? My posts have had nothing to do with this..

What thread do you think we are in, dumbass?

Hmmm... Everyone else was talking about the federal debt until you threw in about global warming with no mention of the federal debt. And then I respond to you about connecting the dots behind global warming, which you have proven you are unable to do by switching back to the original topic with no previous mention by you in this thread. Typical liberal...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT