ADVERTISEMENT

A million simulations show US debt is on an 'unsustainable' path

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
This isn't one side or another thing. This is most everyone in our government.

Not many are trying to take control of our debt. We can't afford to keep doing what we are doing. We've got to get America back on track. America first. Period. Raising taxes isn't the answer. STOP SPENDING OUR MONEY is the answer!

Solution: cut taxes
You could raise taxes to any level you want. It would still never bee sustainable and our debt paid off.

Our debt is probably the biggest threat to our country. That is not a D or a R thing. It simply is not sustainable and it near the threashold of where it can cause countries and systems to collapse.

You could raise taxes to any level you want. It would still never bee sustainable and our debt paid off.

Our debt is probably the biggest threat to our country. That is not a D or a R thing. It simply is not sustainable and it near the threashold of where it can cause countries and systems to collapse.
Solution: cut taxes

This isn't one side or another thing. This is most everyone in our government.

Not many are trying to take control of our debt. We can't afford to keep doing what we are doing. We've got to get America back on track. America first. Period. Raising taxes isn't the answer. STOP SPENDING OUR MONEY is the answer!

Yes the country has a spending problem. They could raise taxes all they want but until we cut spending it won't matter.

I have seen various scenarios with debt to GDP, interest expense as a % of annual budget, etc.

The Fed raising interest rates in an unprecedented manner in the recent past is not a good thing for long-term sustainability.

We definitely could, if we weren't wasting so much.
^^^Godless lying idiot can't comprehend that cutting taxes decreases revenue. Your last 2 republican idiot presidents have increased the debt by a total of TEN TRILLION DOLLARS with their tax cuts.

I have seen various scenarios with debt to GDP, interest expense as a % of annual budget, etc.

The Fed raising interest rates in an unprecedented manner in the recent past is not a good thing for long-term sustainability.
You prefer the inflation you whine about?

^^^Godless lying idiot can't comprehend that cutting taxes decreases revenue. Your last 2 republican idiot presidents have increased the debt by a total of TEN TRILLION DOLLARS with their tax cuts.

extralyingdumbass adds to his number of lies, doesn’t realize raising taxes will kill jobs and investments.

We have a spending problem. That's all there is to it. A HUGE spending problem.

extralyingdumbass adds to his number of lies, doesn’t realize raising taxes will kill jobs and investments.

Like what happened between 2013-2016 when the UE rate went from 8 to 4.7 ?? And like what happened between 1993-2000 when the UE rate went from 7.3 to 3.9 ??

You Godless lying idiot.
We have a spending problem. That's all there is to it. A HUGE spending problem.
Just for giggles, where do you cut the spending? moron.

Just for giggles, where do you cut the spending? moron.

Oh my, where do I start? Abroad, I would cut billions and billions of unnecessary spending and spending we can't afford, by putting America first. We'll do what we can, as long as America is taken care of.

Domestically, much wasted spending in Washington, going to lobbyists, unnecessary studies and then much investigating on entitlements, before cuts. Down to what they spend on a hammer. A lot of shopping would be done at Wal-Mart or local hardware stores.

ZERO going to illegal foreign nationals (health, education, housing...etc)

Major fines and enforcement for hiring illegal foreign nationals. Federal cuts going to states with sanctuary cities for illegal foreign nationals.

Those alone, would save billions upon billions.

So, so much more. But that's not even the very tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Oh my, where do I start? Abroad, I would cut billions and billions of unnecessary spending and spending we can't afford, by putting America first. We'll do what we can, as long as America is taken care of.
Foreign aid. 70B. Small drop.
Domestically, much wasted spending in Washington, going to lobbyists, unnecessary studies and then much investigating on entitlements, before cuts.
There it is. Exactly what Jesus would do. Cut assistance to the poor. You Godless lying idiot.
ZERO going to illegal foreign nationals (health, education, housing...etc)

Major fines and enforcement for hiring illegal foreign nationals. Federal cuts going to states with sanctuary cities for illegal foreign nationals.

Those alone, would save billions upon billions.
We need trillions. Moron.
So, so much more. But that's not even the very tip of the iceberg.
Exactly. Idiot.

There it is. Exactly what Jesus would do. Cut assistance to the poor. You Godless lying idiot.

I said IVESTIGATING. If you're trying to say we're not wasting billions in entitlements, then you don't pay attention.

Foreign aid. 70B. Small drop.

The U.S. government wastes billions of taxpayer dollars every year.

Improper payments, which refer to payments that are made incorrectly by the government, cost the U.S. $247 billion in 2022, according to the Government Accountability Office. The U.S. government has lost almost $2.4 trillion in simple payment errors over the last two decades, by GAO estimates.

$151 billion a year on care for illegal foreign nationals and Democrats are wanting to raise it.

That's quite a bit of wasted tax dollars, extralyingdumbass.

WE HAVE A SERIOUS SPENDING PROBLEM.

Members of Congress should be paid no more than the average median income.

There's lots of easy ways to cut spending.

We need to take a very close look at government grants.

We need to take a very close look at our tax system.

Time has PROVEN when raise taxes We spend more and our debt gets worse.

Total US payroll - $10.5 trillion
Fed spending 2024 - $6.2 trillion
Total state and local govt spending - $3.5 trillion

To fund government at current spending levels you would have to confiscate over 90% of all US payroll from every man, woman and child with a job.

Total corporate profits - $3.4 trillion

So total US revenue available to tax is $13.9 trillion. Total government spending is $9.7 trillion. The government is spending 70% of total taxable revenue. Unless you are good with a 70% personal and business tax rate the only alternative is cutting expenses. Period.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Total US payroll - $10.5 trillion
Fed spending 2024 - $6.2 trillion
Total state and local govt spending - $3.5 trillion

To fund government at current spending levels you would have to confiscate over 90% of all US payroll from every man, woman and child with a job.
Which would stop the economy and stop the country.

it is not sustainable.

Nah... More money to invest in the economy has NOTHING to do with a booming economy...

Typical liberal myopic mindset...
Remember greed thinks that it's all government money anyway.

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
across the board, you could get rid of a bunch of govt workers that are duplicated and inefficient. It is literally a joke, well not really as it is sucking the country dry. There are ways to cut it and reduce the size.
Members of Congress do not want to be the ones to go home and tell their constituents that they will be scaling back the federal jobs in the district.

Nah... More money to invest in the economy has NOTHING to do with a booming economy...

Typical liberal myopic mindset...
Business investment is higher under Democrat president's, much like nearly all economic factors

Remember greed thinks that it's all government money anyway.
You're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaking liar. I stated taxes owed to the government belong to the goverment. If you disagree, don't pay your taxes and see what happens. Moron.

He runs every thing. Moron.
No. Not really. He runs nothing.

I do wonder how a guy like that managed to travel from town to town, village to village, with no form of income. A 30-year-old man still living off his working, carpenter dad? Sounds like modern day millennials and liberals indeed. Sucking off the teet of others that produced while producing nothing but promises of golden streets. Sounds a lot like a comic book writer promising to "help" those that didn't find Jesus's promises enough for them...all for a donation.

No. Not really. He runs nothing.

I do wonder how a guy like that managed to travel from town to town, village to village, with no form of income. A 30-year-old man still living off his working, carpenter dad? Sounds like modern day millennials and liberals indeed. Sucking off the teet of others that produced while producing nothing but promises of golden streets. Sounds a lot like a comic book writer promising to "help" those that didn't find Jesus's promises enough for them...all for a donation.
You're a Godless little trumptard liar who at this rate will spend his last moment before being cast into hell in crying and begging for mercy. And mercy will flee. And you'll have to say "amen" to your own damnation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT