ADVERTISEMENT

The hurricanes could cause Trump the election.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
It may cost him NC, GA, and Florida. A large part of this base will not be able to vote in those states.

The Dem governor in NC is not going to help those people vote. He will in Ashville because that is Dem territory but the surrounding areas are heavy Republican.

They will vote and the rest of the nation is seeing this administration that was ill prepared and sending money to Lebanon instead of suffering Americans.

Reactions: 30CAT
They will vote and the rest of the nation is seeing this administration that was ill prepared and sending money to Lebanon instead of suffering Americans.
I don't know. If your shit is all gone and you are putting life back together will voting be a priority. In western NC how are they going to go vote? I can't imagine the NC Democrat governor is going to make sure they get hand delivered ballots. DeSantis may try but there are going to be a lot of displace people as it is a very large population center.

Fema is about useless as tits on a borehog. They are bloated. The Sect of Transporation is lead by a weak homo.

I don't know. If your shit is all gone and you are putting life back together will voting be a priority. In western NC how are they going to go vote? I can't imagine the NC Democrat governor is going to make sure they get hand delivered ballots. DeSantis may try but there are going to be a lot of displace people as it is a very large population center.

Fema is about useless as tits on a borehog. They are bloated. The Sect of Transporation is lead by a weak homo.
You're a stupid lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

If this storm goes up Tampa Bay, congrats dems
You will win.

If it stays powerful enough and goes just north or up Tampa Bay it might be ****** than Katrina.

Trump will then lose Florida.

If this storm goes up Tampa Bay, congrats dems
You will win.

If it stays powerful enough and goes just north or up Tampa Bay it might be ****** than Katrina.

Trump will then lose Florida.
Explain why the hurricane will impact more fla republicans than fla democrats...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT