ADVERTISEMENT

The many hats of Hunter Biden...

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004
Gas Executive, Crack dealer, Screws his dead brother's wife, now Artist!

Obama ethics chief: Hunter Biden selling art at 'obviously inflated prices' to mystery buyers feels 'grifty'

I wonder if they can get a sucker to buy this clown paint-by-numbers for over 500k

The president's son came under fire last week after it was reported that Berges would be selling his artwork for between $75,000 and $500,000, depending on the size and scope of the collage artwork.

Hunter Biden's pieces are selling for more than a piece by Jean-Michel Basquiat that sold for $20,900 in 1984 – $53,770.96 in today’s dollars after adjusting for inflation.

Wonder if he is using the Biden name? Holy shit, they were bitching at Trump for letting dignitaries stay at his properties for a cut rate. They said Trump was using his "Corporate Name",
to enrich himself.

Reactions: KyMUfan
In a hundred years, Hunter Biden paintings will be worth about as much as a can of “Billy Beer.”

This has nothing to do with Trump. This is just another money scam by Hunter Biden. He has no art training just like he had no experience in oil production.
All Biden has is name recognition and an inside track to his father. It is no different than me declaring myself a neurosurgeon and starting work at the Cleveland Clinic at a seven figure salary.
Wait, there would be one difference. My surgery would be considerably better than Hunter’s paintings.

Reactions: alphasig1053
^^^trumptards talking about ethics. Irony. Sordid irony.

No, it is Obama's ethics chief talking about them. Several here are just agreeing with him. Following your illogic does that make some here obamatards?

This has nothing to do with Trump. This is just another money scam by Hunter Biden. He has no art training just like he had no experience in oil production.
All Biden has is name recognition and an inside track to his father. It is no different than me declaring myself a neurosurgeon and starting work at the Cleveland Clinic at a seven figure salary.
Wait, there would be one difference. My surgery would be considerably better than Hunter’s paintings.
^^^trumptards talking about ethics. Irony. Sordid irony.

No, it is Obama's ethics chief talking about them. Several here are just agreeing with him. Following your illogic does that make some here obamatards?
No, it's ^^^ trumptards talking about ethics. Irony. Sordid irony.

Come on, extra green. The man is blowing paint around with a straw, for God’s sake.
I remember observing a high school art class years ago and the students were using the same technique. When the instructor asked me my impressions, I told her I thought the activity trivialized painting and taught no useful concepts.
Looks like I was wrong. Those students were creating half million dollar art works. All they needed was an agent.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
If you go to ft bragg area with me. I will introduce some guys to you. They are retired now but they will tell you what they think of Joe Biden.
You idiot. You, partiularly you, being able to introduce someone to somebody that doesn't like Biden or is a trumptard isn't something that makes any kind of point. MORON.

That's not the point.
I believe differently. Just because Trump (didn’t vote for him) was dishonest, doesn’t give the Biden family carte blanche to do worse.
Too bad your dad wasn’t a crooked politician. You could probably get triple the price for your beautiful cabinets

Reactions: Jartard
I believe differently. Just because Trump (didn’t vote for him) was dishonest
You don't have to be a trump voter to be a trumptard.
doesn’t give the Biden family carte blanche to do worse.
Worse?
Too bad your dad wasn’t a crooked politician. You could probably get triple the price for your beautiful cabinets
If my dad had been a crooked politician, we could have incited an insurrection against the U S govt.

You don't have to be a trump voter to be a trumptard.

Worse?

If my dad had been a crooked politician, we could have incited an insurrection against the U S govt.
Insurrection lmao

Becoming the most over used word next to racism

Dems don't give a damn about riots for a year and some were.on federal property.

Insurrection lmao

Becoming the most over used word next to racism

Dems don't give a damn about riots for a year and some were.on federal property.
Riots and insurrections against the U S government to overthrow a free and fair election are not similar. You stupid lying trumptard.

No. Really I don't. moron. What you have to say means nothing to me since I know it's a lie from the beginning. I'm just here to expose your lying lunacy and your support of traitors.
Not me
I said them. Pay attention

Riots and insurrections against the U S government to overthrow a free and fair election are not similar. You stupid lying trumptard.
Hahaaa attacking a federal cour house? Rioters near the white house and on federal property. That's all ok for a year.

Who has been charged with insurrection?

Hahaaa attacking a federal cour house? Rioters near the white house and on federal property. That's all ok for a year.

Who has been charged with insurrection?
You traitorous Snot. Your orange Jesus was charged with inciting an insurrection, and there was one that you said you watched on TV. Are you taking the advice like a good little trumptard that what you're seeing and hearing is not really happening. Big....fat....idiot.

You traitorous Snot. Your orange Jesus was charged with inciting an insurrection, and there was one that you said you watched on TV. Are you taking the advice like a good little trumptard that what you're seeing and hearing is not really happening. Big....fat....idiot.
Trump 2024

So Trump was charged in a court of law? Wow, what was his sentence? Anybody else?

Reactions: Jartard
By the House of Representatives. you traitorous snot.

He got by easy. Serving his time at mar a lago. moron.
So, he got charged in a political body in a political process? Gotcha.

Now who else has a insurrection or treason charge?

Last edited:
So, he got charged in a political body in a political process? Gotcha.
Twice.
Now who else has a insurrection or treason charge?
Difficult to get an insurrection charge. Your buddies, the Bundys, couldn't get convicted of it for an armed stand off with federal agents for 41 days. It's ok though, bunch of your insurrection buddies will go to jail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT