ADVERTISEMENT

The Most Racist Group of People in the U.S.A.

Liberal African-Americans who are racist against Conservative African-Americans.

That's a fact.
Look at how they treat Herschel. They Loved him when he ran for touchdowns. Best damn college player I have ever seen. Herschel Walker.

But, as long as you step out of what they tell you to be you get treated bad. Herschel might have his flaws, but the way he is has been treated is terrible.

You didn't watch Barry Sanders in college, I take it.

Hot take: Tim Tebow was a better college football player than Walker.
Yes, I did.

ESPN has Sander at # 9, Herschel #2 behind Jim Brown

Tebow somewhere down the list.

Rushing yards: 5,259 | TDs: 52 | Rushing yards per game: 159.4
If not Brown, then Walker might be the player against whom every college running back is measured. He ran for 1,616 yards with 15 touchdowns as a freshman in 1980, leading the Bulldogs to a 12-0 record and national championship. Walker ran for 150 yards with two touchdowns -- after separating his shoulder -- in a 17-10 win over Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl. He ran for 1,891 yards as a sophomore and 1,752 as a junior, when he won the 1982 Heisman Trophy. During his three-year collegiate career, Walker set 41 Georgia, 16 SEC and 11 NCAA records. The Bulldogs went 33-3 during his three seasons.

Yes, I did.

ESPN has Sander at # 9, Herschel #2 behind Jim Brown

Tebow somewhere down the list.

Rushing yards: 5,259 | TDs: 52 | Rushing yards per game: 159.4
If not Brown, then Walker might be the player against whom every college running back is measured. He ran for 1,616 yards with 15 touchdowns as a freshman in 1980, leading the Bulldogs to a 12-0 record and national championship. Walker ran for 150 yards with two touchdowns -- after separating his shoulder -- in a 17-10 win over Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl. He ran for 1,891 yards as a sophomore and 1,752 as a junior, when he won the 1982 Heisman Trophy. During his three-year collegiate career, Walker set 41 Georgia, 16 SEC and 11 NCAA records. The Bulldogs went 33-3 during his three seasons.
Since when do you care what the libs at ESPN have to say?

I'd take Sanders over Walker, any day. That's not to diminish Walker. Sanders' 1988 season was just off the charts. Walker was a freak for sure, Sanders just had another level of freak.

Tebow...probably the most complete college football player I have ever seen. A throwback to another era, dude just played football. Probably would have been a hell of an ILB or TE had he played those positions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT