ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Racist statues….Painted Post, NY

Racist Statue in Painted Post New York

Even doing the “How” wave. I’d be embarrassed if I was from Painted Post, New York because of the systemic racism towards native Americans.
Here you go, because posting images is difficult.
Photo340230o.jpg

Reactions: GeauxHerd
If only there were a poster on here from Painted Post, NY that’s from the Appalachian part of New York….. they could give us more details about how this statue is better than the one in North Carolina.

Don’t know much about that particular statue, but I know in Western New York, the Seneca Nation of Indians are extremely proud of their heritage.

When Salamanca High School, which sits on one of the Seneca Nation Indian Reservations, was told by the State of New York to change their team Nickname from “Warriors” to something less “offensive”, the Seneca Nation told the State of New York to go fvck themselves.

Racist Statue in Painted Post New York

Even doing the “How” wave. I’d be embarrassed if I was from Painted Post, New York because of the systemic racism towards native Americans.
20 minutes away is the town of Horseheads. It’s named after Irondequoit who found executed horses and arranged the skulls in a manner to intimidate settlers of their eventual demise.

A statue isn’t disparaging on its own. If so, the one you have of me in your bedroom wouldn’t have such a huge dick on it.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
The small hamlet where I live is only about 1% Black. Just a few families. One such family who lives a few blocks from me put one of the infamous “lantern boy” statues at the end of their walk only they painted his face stark white.

Reactions: riflearm2
20 minutes away is the town of Horseheads. It’s named after Irondequoit who found executed horses and arranged the skulls in a manner to intimidate settlers of their eventual demise.

A statue isn’t disparaging on its own. If so, the one you have of me in your bedroom wouldn’t have such a huge dick on it.
While it’s true that I have a commissioned statue of you, the penis on it was sculpted based on @MichiganHerd getting out of a hot tub.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT