ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD The Official Purdue @ Marshall Game Thread

i think DJ was being saved for the 2nd half. We saw that there QB doesn't function well under pressure. so i expect to see more blitz and much more DJ second half.

Really conservative playcalling. Have yaken no shots downfield to open things up they are leaving 8 in the box and we running screens that go nowhere and dont back them up. I know it is a new qb and all but take the cuffs off. I see the same offense that we had catos first couple years but it appears he was calling his own plays the last two years bc the playbook was much more open. Gotta get some pressure on d. They seem to get thru then slow down instead of following through... looks like practice sometimes and sloppy at that. We will get it together and play some football in the 2nd half.... GO HERD!

Last edited:
Birdsong scares me. He's gonna be good, but he refuses to believe he's not a linebacker lol

And about time Yurachek got involved.

Well we're giving all the ammo need for the p5 to crap all over the G5.

It's always some fundamental part of the game that beats them. Ohio was slant rants. Today it's runs up the middle. Simple sh*t that is done repetitively.

How many throws downfield? How many gives to OUR BEST PLAYER Devon Johnson? Just not good enough...playbook should have been simple.

Like, obviously I intended to type like.

However, if you really couldn't figure that out then you are indeed a moron.

So which is it, Adam? We're you playing dumb or seriously didn't understand?

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT