ADVERTISEMENT

The real estate market in the South is Red Hot

The next “boom” area in the triangle will likely be Pittsboro, Chatham County.

It reminds me of Apex about 15-20 years ago.

The infrastructure and private investment going into that area now is preparing for substantial growth.
agree, Pittsboro is the next big boomer. Goodnight has his version of a Google community going there, land is still cheap and with access to 64 to Raleigh and West, Pittsboro is going to boom. We almost chose there 17 years ago, but decided at the time it was a little too small. It won't be in another decade.

Next will be down hwy 1 towards Monecure fron New Hill . One day Hwy 1 to Sanford from Apex will be connected by communities. Good highway and lots of land. You can go from Tramway to RDU and not hit a stop light now. Hwy 1 to 540.

agree, Pittsboro is the next big boomer. Goodnight has his version of a Google community going there, land is still cheap and with access to 64 to Raleigh and West, Pittsboro is going to boom. We almost chose there 17 years ago, but decided at the time it was a little too small. It won't be in another decade.

Next will be down hwy 1 towards Monecure fron New Hill . One day Hwy 1 to Sanford from Apex will be connected by communities. Good highway and lots of land. You can go from Tramway to RDU and not hit a stop light now. Hwy 1 to 540.

Thanks for the suggestions. As long as I have easy access to RTP and maybe Cary/Morrisville for all of the shopping & entertainment options I don't mind being out a little further. Our house in Florida was just too much. I personally would love to find a few acres of land and build something around 2500 sq ft or so.

Context....I said that Cary was ridiculously expensive compared to the rest of the area.

Actually, your first comment was:

"Just sold my house in Shalimar, Florida for 25% more than what I paid almost exactly a year ago. Did very little to the house to increase the value.

Moved to Cary, NC where houses are probably 15% cheaper on average but still expensive."

You were comparing the housing costs in Cary compared with another part of the country and then claimed that Cary was "still expensive" compared to another part of the country.

. Our house in Florida would probably be 20% cheaper here.

Your house in Florida would be 20% cheaper in Cary according to your first statement, but earlier in the thread you said that housing in Cary is 15% cheaper than in Florida. That's 5% appreciation in one day on the Florida property. Come back next week, and it will be 40% more expensive in Florida at this rate.

"Just sold my house in Shalimar, Florida for 25% more than what I paid almost exactly a year ago. Did very little to the house to increase the value.

Moved to Cary, NC where houses are probably 15% cheaper on average but still expensive."

You were comparing the housing costs in Cary compared with another part of the country and then claimed that Cary was "still expensive" compared to another part of the country.

Your house in Florida would be 20% cheaper in Cary according to your first statement, but earlier in the thread you said that housing in Cary is 15% cheaper than in Florida. That's 5% appreciation in one day on the Florida property. Come back next week, and it will be 40% more expensive in Florida at this rate.
you are arguing just to argue, the others in this thread are having a fruitful and legitimate conversation. why do you care about splitting hairs on housing costs in Cary, NC?

. why do you care about splitting hairs on housing costs in Cary, NC?

A "legitimate conversation" doesn't change statistics within 24 hours. Housing costs don't appreciate 5% within 24 hours. When one of your fellow deplorables tries arguing that I took something out of context, I will make sure to point out why he is actually the one who is incorrect, not me.

If you don't like it, you can block me as you did to E.T. along with your fellow cowards.

I don't know why I'm even bothering...

In one comment I was talking about average prices. In one comment I was talking about a specific home. Both though are subjective and not meant to be taken as 100% accurate. I'm sorry you're unable to see that.

Reactions: i am herdman
A "legitimate conversation" doesn't change statistics within 24 hours. Housing costs don't appreciate 5% within 24 hours. When one of your fellow deplorables tries arguing that I took something out of context, I will make sure to point out why he is actually the one who is incorrect, not me.

If you don't like it, you can block me as you did to E.T. along with your fellow cowards.
Ignore is not blocking. You certainly took up the slack with a great thread deflection. We are having a serious conversation about a certain area and you want to split hairs and argue, in true "greed fashion"

Matter of fact: Moderator warning for you.

In one comment I was talking about average prices. In one comment I was talking about a specific home. Both though are subjective and not meant to be taken as 100% accurate. I'm sorry you're unable to see that.

So your house had something unappealing about it that would make it 5% less than the average housing cost difference between the two places. Got it.

Matter of fact: Moderator warning for you.

I suggest watching your step. My last attempt led to the most successful coup d'etat in message board history.

So your house had something unappealing about it that would make it 5% less than the average housing cost difference between the two places. Got it.

I suggest watching your step. My last attempt led to the most successful coup d'etat in message board history.
You love me though. Thought maybe you were looking for a house around Cary

Yeah, real estate is a pretty profitable business today, you should just find a good real estate broker to help you with find a good property to invest in. There are a lot of real estate brokers on the internet but unfortunately not all of them are good and you can easily be tricked if you are not careful. Well I found a condos for sale in Playa del Carmen and a good broker from there recommended me to invest there. I have some doubts about it, but I hope everything will be ok

Last edited:
ActualAmpleBrocketdeer-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT