ADVERTISEMENT

The two Americas

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
291675040_5565587493453806_4658153641841134413_n.jpg

I don't believe in government corruption, but we do live in a Republic with leaders that we democratically elected. When TJ was president, US population was 2.5 million. Now we are 330 million people more than that. It's a different world. We have to respect the outcomes of elections. Majority wins no matter how much the toddler and his extremist followers want to stay in power.

I don't believe in government corruption, but we do live in a Republic with leaders that we democratically elected. When TJ was president, US population was 2.5 million. Now we are 330 million people more than that. It's a different world. We have to respect the outcomes of elections. Majority wins no matter how much the toddler and his extremist followers want to stay in power.
That's not what the meme was about deflector

Reactions: KyMUfan
Thomas Jefferson had a point, a good one

Oh, and if the federal govt says you don't need a gun. That means you need at least two!

Reactions: KyMUfan
Deflection!! Deflection!!

Thomas Jefferson had a point, a good one

Oh, and if the federal govt says you don't need a gun. That means you need at least two!
The federal government did not say we dont need guns only the type of guns and background checks to help insure that certain people cant buy these guns and both parties are beginning to agree on the latter.

Are you saying a recent court ruling that throws the issue back to the states should take precedence over our nation's victory for independence?
Not for me ...but people have the right to protest if they choose if it is done peacefully.

Are you saying a recent court ruling that throws the issue back to the states should take precedence over our nation's victory for independence?
I'm saying thats what the post is directed at.
I've seen it for various cities.
Don't agree with it, but apparently they're fine with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT