ADVERTISEMENT

The wife has me at a birthday dinner.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Jesus Christ, get me out of here..these women are irritating. Then the millennials.arw stupid..gay looking lumber jack dudes. Women talking about their dating apps. No wonder they can't keep a man..shut up for a minute. Go fix a sandwich.

But the dudes are queer like.

Then, they try to act all sophisticated and rich.

Cmon ask my opinion about the election or political matters. I will end this son a bitch right now. Cmon do it.

That's why I have a burn barrel.

Old lady has some weird event going on, and I always use the burn barrel for an excuse as to why I can't go.

Have to sit here by the barrel. It might explode, but I have to take one for the family while I burn one and drink a few while she's gone.

Been telling you guys for years about having a burn barrel. Fungus has been looking and paying attention over the years.

That's why I have a burn barrel.

Old lady has some weird event going on, and I always use the burn barrel for an excuse as to why I can't go.

Have to sit here by the barrel. It might explode, but I have to take one for the family while I burn one and drink a few while she's gone.

Been telling you guys for years about having a burn barrel. Fungus has been looking and paying attention over the years.

The burn barrel is amazing.

I envision you just sitting there, pounding IPAs, and getting all Neitzsche as you stare into the flames and battle the monsters of the world and Herdnation….

“And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you…”

Reactions: Timtnt9
They got the old Irish exit by me.

I think women are even more crazy now. Good gravy. If I get divorced I am doing a mail order bride from Korea.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Michigan,

One of the younger laides of ethnic decent was making overtones about yours truly at the part/dinner.

I know you talk about having the same issues. It just makes it uncomfortable for everhone involved. But, it happens.

Gay Lumberjacks. you would have be meat gazing.
Well you are a ginger...
FBBAz3oVEAEI9SB

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
Jesus Christ, get me out of here..these women are irritating. Then the millennials.arw stupid..gay looking lumber jack dudes. Women talking about their dating apps. No wonder they can't keep a man..shut up for a minute. Go fix a sandwich.

But the dudes are queer like.

Then, they try to act all sophisticated and rich.

Cmon ask my opinion about the election or political matters. I will end this son a bitch right now. Cmon do it.

This dumb woman says she won't date a man who can't oickher up. Guess she is looking for Lou Ferrigno..good luck Hulk.

These women are irritating but nit as bad as greed and a couple have nice racks.
It’s like watching someone get drunk in real time

Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT