ADVERTISEMENT

There should be a required civics/history examination and general competency evaluation for anyone running for national office.

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
How many current members of Congress would fail? I'm guessing more than half. Can you imagine what people like Santos or AOC would score?

I think AOC does ok. Feinstein drools on the paper. Santos cheats off of whoever is sitting next to him. Bernie aces it but demands the Democratic scores to be considered as a whole instead of individually. MGT and Boebert each get a 50% and accuse each other of cheating until they realize they didn’t answer a single question the same. Anna Luna turns in a blank test but still gets a 100 because good god look at her.

I think AOC does ok. Feinstein drools on the paper. Santos cheats off of whoever is sitting next to him. Bernie aces it but demands the Democratic scores to be considered as a whole instead of individually. MGT and Boebert each get a 50% and accuse each other of cheating until they realize they didn’t answer a single question the same. Anna Luna turns in a blank test but still gets a 100 because good god look at her.
This is the kind of thing that gives me hope and makes me realize that not all liberals are inherently retarded. Bravo HH.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Matt Gaetz makes a minor mistake but it doesn’t cost him. Hillary Clinton, involved again for reasons no one understands, argues against Bernie’s plan and wins, causing the Democrats to go from holding all seats to losing a quarter of them.

Booker declares the tests to be racially biased and a section on African American history is expanded. Omar declares the tests to be racially biased and a section on Muslim American history is added. Mullin declares the test to be racially biased and an India… er, Nativ… ah, Indigenous American section is added, renamed to Pre-Colombian, and finally reduced to a quiz on Pocahontas. DeSantis successfully sues to remove them all and only allow 1775-1783 and 1942-1959 history.

Reactions: WV-FAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT