ADVERTISEMENT

They can't help themselves

I'm guessing that no more than one of you deplorables watched it.

I'm guessing that no more than one of you deplorables watched it.

Well, we know Rachel Maddow and the MSNBC crew didn’t watch it in Milwaukee. They threw up an LED screen behind their set in New York City and faked all you gullible Libs into thinking they were actually at the Convention. Wouldn’t be surprised if they cut out or edited some of the speeches to meet their narrative.

For the record, I watched Trump’s speech, and there was definitely a different feel to it. Trump seemed much more calm, reserved, reflective, resolute, purposeful, and determined than ever.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Maybe she was just confused...

GettyImages-583830546.jpg

fidel-castro-speaking-at-podium-bettmann.jpg

For the record, I watched Trump’s speech, and there was definitely a different feel to it. Trump seemed much more calm, reserved, reflective, resolute, purposeful, and determined than ever.
You do know there is an article out now that says we are not being told the truth about Trump’s head injuries? The article says he may have internal bleeding and brain damage.

You have to love the press. Half of them say he wasn’t injured at all and the other half say he was seriously injured and it is being covered up.

You do know there is an article out now that says we are not being told the truth about Trump’s head injuries? The article says he may have internal bleeding and brain damage.

You have to love the press. Half of them say he wasn’t injured at all and the other half say he was seriously injured and it is being covered up.

I can’t believe anything “the Press” tells me anymore. All I know is one side usually ends up being a LOT more correct than the other.

As for Trump’s injury, you are absolutely right that they have to keep as close an eye on that wound and monitor it as closely on a daily basis as they can. You never want to mess with head injuries.

That’s why I liked Vance’s speech so much the night before. Between him and Harris (who I think at this point is a slam dunk to replace Biden before November), it’s not even close as to who I would vote for. And it sure ain’t the cackling airhead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT