ADVERTISEMENT

This can’t be denied

They want to run this place like China or something like it.

People better wake up. At some point our children and future generations will have no country left.

Reactions: 30CAT and Jartard
I didn't break an oath. You did. Oath breaking trumptard
did you ever take one? I have never broken the oath. I have signed other documents that required checks on me. Checks on my family. I have signed for son to join the service at 17. I have done my stuff, which is nothing elaborate or anything to write a book about, but I have been checked while in the service. I have also worked on some things as a civiian that required background checks. I have also, been interviewed as a reference for people getting checked /clearances. When I signed for my son at 17 and then got to where he was going he had to sign us over as power of attoreny, appoint us in his will, put on his life insurance policy, next of kin notifications. On and on.

And, you want to sit here and lecture some of us?

100% true. You stupid lying ignorant trumptard oath breaker.
Nope you are a liar, I never broke my oath to support and defend the Constitution.

You on the other hand are loyal to the party and we're too big of coward to serve your country. You hide behind a computer and run your cocksucker knowing you would never say this stuff to anyone face to face. You ran from a poster that you saw in a grocery store.

Nope you are a liar, I never broke my oath to support and defend the Constitution.

You on the other hand are loyal to the party and we're too big of coward to serve your country. You hide behind a computer and run your cocksucker knowing you would never say this stuff to anyone face to face. You ran from a poster that you saw in a grocery store.
You stupid lying ignorant trumptard oath breaker punk.

You stupid lying ignorant trumptard oath breaker punk.
Animation Eat GIF by DLGNCE

Yeah, you walked the walk. You turned your back on America and the Constitution and walked away an oath breaking liar and idiot.
you are an idiot. Literally. Do you think I could do what I do if what you say is true?

you are an idiot. Literally. Do you think I could do what I do if what you say is true?
Absolutely. There's an orange idiot oath breaker running for president and you support him. Why couldn't you?
Yeah, you walked the walk. You turned your back on America and the Constitution and walked away an oath breaking liar and idiot.

Absolutely. There's an orange idiot oath breaker running for president and you support him. Why couldn't you?
Speaking of oath breakers, how is that southern border?

Reactions: rvntx
Like I said you are crazy I never broke the oath and neither did herdman.

Your pedophile hero inappropriate showers Joe Biden does daily

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT