ADVERTISEMENT

This can’t be denied

Say you're a school teacher & you hear a young female student's diary got stolen, but in it, there's some pretty damning stuff about family molestation. And not only that, the family is suing to get the diary back & wants charges pressed. Who wouldn't want that investigated?

FbCG5RMXgAATfot

Was I molested,” the author writes. “I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age . . . I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”

Reactions: 30CAT
Say you're a school teacher & you hear a young female student's diary got stolen, but in it, there's some pretty damning stuff about family molestation. And not only that, the family is suing to get the diary back & wants charges pressed. Who wouldn't want that investigated?

FbCG5RMXgAATfot

Was I molested,” the author writes. “I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age . . . I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate).”
"They were wearing bathing suits"---Greed

FbCG5RMXgAATfot

It doesn't get much clearer, but Pedo-Supporter, extradumbass, will defend the pedophile to the ends of the Earth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT