ADVERTISEMENT

This Far Out From The Election (A Little Over Five Months)

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Just making some notes prior to the jury's verdict. Biden's currently at 37% approval, which is still five points lower than Trump at this point in his Presidency.

Just making some notes prior to the jury's verdict. Biden's currently at 37% approval, which is still five points lower than Trump at this point in his Presidency.
What does it show? It shows that Democrats - Biden voters - have ethics and standards. They will accept when they are wrong, don't worship politicians, and can make reasonable judgements.

On the other hand, data (including yours) shows that once you're a Trumper, you're always a Trumper. It doesn't matter what he says or does: you always will vote for him. That is what happens when you attract the scourge of society and make comments that feed into their beliefs that left them ostracized previously. Make bigoted comments based on race, ethnicity, and sex, and it allows those who were ostracized to find somebody who defends them and provides excuses whey they are the scourge of society.

It doesn't matter how vile his words or actions are, as finally, there is a national politician who will represent the scourge of society. After all, he could walk down Fifth Ave and shoot a man . . .

• Haha
Reactions: SamSwimmer
What does it show? It shows that Democrats - Biden voters - have ethics and standards. They will accept when they are wrong, don't worship politicians, and can make reasonable judgements.

On the other hand, data (including yours) shows that once you're a Trumper, you're always a Trumper. It doesn't matter what he says or does: you always will vote for him. That is what happens when you attract the scourge of society and make comments that feed into their beliefs that left them ostracized previously. Make bigoted comments based on race, ethnicity, and sex, and it allows those who were ostracized to find somebody who defends them and provides excuses whey they are the scourge of society.

It doesn't matter how vile his words or actions are, as finally, there is a national politician who will represent the scourge of society. After all, he could walk down Fifth Ave and shoot a man . . .
Not even you can believe the bullshit you just typed. Biden and ethics don't even go together.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Not even you can believe the bullshit you just typed. Biden and ethics don't even go together.
And that's why his approval rating is so low. Why do you think even his original voters have fallen off? Because those voters - Dems - have ethics and standards. On the other hand, it is very hard to find Trumpers who have fallen off other than people who worked close to him.

And that's why his approval rating is so low. Why do you think even his original voters have fallen off? Because those voters - Dems - have ethics and standards. On the other hand, it is very hard to find Trumpers who have fallen off other than people who worked close to him.
Cmon now. He is falling lower because he is a Mush Brain and the economy. Things are just expensive. Plus, he is just not all there.

Cmon now. He is falling lower because he is a Mush Brain and the economy. Things are just expensive. Plus, he is just not all there.
In other words, his voters have standards. On the other hand, Trump can not fulfill the overwhelming number of his campaign promises, say and do awful things, and have a million former/reputable associates talk about how bad he is for the country, and the Trumpers don’t care.

In other words, his voters have standards. On the other hand, Trump can not fulfill the overwhelming number of his campaign promises, say and do awful things, and have a million former/reputable associates talk about how bad he is for the country, and the Trumpers don’t care.
His voters are looking at the economic situation.

Reactions: rvntx
446632683_10160479431118495_5666094119014773865_n.jpg

If a sinners prayer is never heard how are they ever saved. Man you are a dumbass
He wasn't praying for himself toward repentance, you Biblically ignorant trumptard, he plainly stated he was going to pray for someone other than himself. He would not be heard. You're the idiot.

He wasn't praying for himself toward repentance, you Biblically ignorant trumptard, he plainly stated he was going to pray for someone other than himself. He would not be heard. You're the idiot.
God hears all prayers dumbass

God hears all prayers dumbass

John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

Crispy Lips, I am trying to be nice, because I think you really are a good guy. But you are so far out of your element here, that I don't know another way to get you to understand. And maybe you can't understand due to intelligence limitations.

Here is what I said that you are claiming is incorrect:

On the other hand, data (including yours) shows that once you're a Trumper, you're always a Trumper. It doesn't matter what he says or does: you always will vote for him.
A colon, like I used, is for setting up an explanation, a "for instance," or a list. My use of it applies to the first way to use a colon: setting up an explanation. The phrase "you will always vote for him" explains what I meant by saying "It doesn't matter he he says or does."

Not only is a colon the absolutely correct punctuation to use, but your use of a semicolon is entirely wrong. A semicolon joins two independent but related clauses. The difference is that the colon helps explain while the semicolon simply gives more information.

This link can help you learn since you're a lifelong West Virginia educated guy: https://www.thesaurus.com/e/grammar/colon-vs-semicolon/

Your second attempt ("as, finally,") is just as stupid and incorrect of an attempt. Again, you're clearly outmatched on this subject. That isn't unusual for you, but this one is even more drastic than usual.

Crispy Lips, I am trying to be nice, because I think you really are a good guy. But you are so far out of your element here, that I don't know another way to get you to understand. And maybe you can't understand due to intelligence limitations.

Here is what I said that you are claiming is incorrect:

A colon, like I used, is for setting up an explanation, a "for instance," or a list. My use of it applies to the first way to use a colon: setting up an explanation. The phrase "you will always vote for him" explains what I meant by saying "It doesn't matter he he says or does."

Not only is a colon the absolutely correct punctuation to use, but your use of a semicolon is entirely wrong. A semicolon joins two independent but related clauses. The difference is that the colon helps explain while the semicolon simply gives more information.

This link can help you learn since you're a lifelong West Virginia educated guy: https://www.thesaurus.com/e/grammar/colon-vs-semicolon/

Your second attempt ("as, finally,") is just as stupid and incorrect of an attempt. Again, you're clearly outmatched on this subject. That isn't unusual for you, but this one is even more drastic than usual.

Just stop ruining the board with your grammar mistakes and stop worrying about the grammar of others...So petty.

Just stop ruining the board with your grammar mistakes and stop worrying about the grammar of others...So petty.
right011.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT