ADVERTISEMENT

This is solid talent for JB's Gentleman's Club

What kind of face is that?

Don’t act like you don’t know. It’s the facial structure commonly associated with inbreeding: sunken eyes, slack-jawed, braces-needing . . .

Just like the local stripper in this discussion:

mE6vk

Reactions: HerdBuckeye
i don't know about the chick but looking at that dude should tell you something about her.

50+ years ago. Congratulations on that attempt of an argument.

There rednecks everywhere. You can find rednecks in Miami.

But that list is entirely bogus. Penn Yan? Penn Yan is located on one of the Finger Lakes (the most prestigious of them- Keuka Lake). Penn Yan is home to tons of vineyards, wineries, and breweries. It is the complete opposite of rednecks. It is far more yuppies than rednecks. Their high school lacrosse team (a yuppie sport, far from being redneckish) has won seven straight sectional championships in the best lacrosse playing state in the country. Every year they are sending athletes to North Carolina, Virginia, Syracuse, Johns Hopkins, etc. to play lacrosse.

aren't your from upstate NY? What is the difference? Other than the accent.

Besides the facts that upstate NY has nearly twice as high of a per capita income than Huntington, that almost every single upstate county (even the most rural) has a higher household income than Huntington, that upstate has at least ten cities bigger than Huntington (including some much bigger like Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, etc.), that upstate is home to multiple Fortune 500 company headquarters, that upstate is far more educated, that upstate as a whole has a lower crime rate, home to far better academic institutions including an Ivy, far better natural aesthetics . . . yeah, not too much.

For your review:

Far bigger metropolitan areas/far more educated/much better economically/lower crime/better aesthetically . . . other than those things that most people consider the most important factors of an area, they are basically the same.

When I see the Instagram of the females strippers, I don’t understand how they can use Photoshop in this amount. Another thing is when I look at the Charlotte male dancers trying to be as accurate as in real life, which is noticeable. They look as great as in their photos, and this is a big plus for their club. Other women are attracted more when they see how gorgeous the strippers are in real life. I think less photoshop and more natural will attract clients and money.

Last edited:
I'm not even mad at you for digging this one up Sutherland.

This thread featured a Pullman Legend, @murox showing his superior intellect once again to the demise of multiple Rifle accounts.

Those were the days, I tell ya.

Reactions: johns1124
I'm not even mad at you for digging this one up Sutherland.

This thread featured a Pullman Legend, @murox showing his superior intellect once again to the demise of multiple Rifle accounts.

Those were the days, I tell ya.

You look dumber than he did in this thread. His only comments were that the stripper looked good (which she does not) and that he didn’t know what a “West Virginian face” is. It wouldn’t take an insurance salesman to know what that implied.

You look dumber than he did in this thread. His only comments were that the stripper looked good (which she does not) and that he didn’t know what a “West Virginian face” is. It wouldn’t take an insurance salesman to know what that implied.
Like I stated in the thread, no different that upstate NY.

Like I stated in the thread, no different that upstate NY.

And like I stated which shuts down your entire argument:

Besides the facts that upstate NY has nearly twice as high of a per capita income than Huntington, that almost every single upstate county (even the most rural) has a higher household income than Huntington, that upstate has at least ten cities bigger than Huntington (including some much bigger like Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, etc.), that upstate is home to multiple Fortune 500 company headquarters, that upstate is far more educated, that upstate as a whole has a lower crime rate, home to far better academic institutions including an Ivy, far better natural aesthetics . . . yeah, not too much.

Buffalo:

According to bestplaces.net, Buffalo has experienced some of the highest real estate appreciation rates of any community in the nation. Yet, the average income of a Buffalo resident is $20,726 a year versus the US average of $28,555 a year. Similarly, the median household income of a Buffalo resident is $31,668 year versus the US average of $53,482 a year. Buffalo also has an unemployment rate of 5.8% while the US average is 3.9%

Buffalo is the second largest city in New York, and by many measures the most economically and socially distressed. The typical Buffalo household earns only $32,509 a year, and about one in three area residents live below the poverty line. In comparison, the median annual household income across the state is $60,850, and about 15.4% of state residents live in poverty. Financial prosperity is undercut by a lack of employment opportunities. The city’s 7.1% unemployment rate is the highest of any city in the state and well above the 5.3% statewide rate.

Rochester:

Thanks, largely in part, to historically high appreciation rates, the median home price in Rochester is currently $128,100. However, while the rest of the country saw an average increase of nearly 5% over the past year, Rochester homes appreciated just 1 percent. Comparatively, the average home in the United States appreciated by 25.8% over the course of three years, whereas Rochester home values only increased 7.7 percent. As you can see, Rochester homes are heading in the right direction, just not at the same rate as the rest of the country... More than 6% of homeowners in the United States are delinquent, or behind, on mortgage payments. However, the Rochester housing market nearly doubles the national average. Accordingly, about 13% of all homeowners in the Rochester area are behind on payments. Surprisingly, with delinquencies as high as they are, only 11% of Rochester homeowners are underwater, that is to say that they owe more on their property than it is worth.

"The typical Rochester household earns only $31,946 a year, slightly more than half the statewide median income of $60,850. In addition to very low incomes, serious financial hardship is relatively common in the Western New York city. About one in three Rochester residents live in poverty, a higher poverty rate than in all but 14 other U.S. cities.

"Property values in Rochester are very low on average. More than half of all homes in the city are worth less than $77,000, one of the lowest median property values in the country. High property taxes saddle area residents with additional financial burdens. Homeowners pay 3.3% of their home value in property taxes on average on an annual basis, far higher than the 1.2% the typical American homeowner pays."

Syracuse:

"An economic powerhouse in the industrial era, Syracuse has been in decline for decades. Today, some 31.0% of Syracuse residents live in poverty, roughly double the New York state poverty rate of 15.4%. The high poverty rate is likely fueled, in part, by a struggling job market. The city’s annual unemployment rate of 6.6% is well above the statewide unemployment rate of 5.3%. Total employment in the city fell by about 1% between 2013 and 2015, even as employment nationwide climbed 4% over the same time period.

"Often indicative of less desirable places to live, property is relatively cheap in Syracuse. The typical area home is worth only $93,100, less than a third of the statewide median home value of $293,500."

Upper NY sounds like upper PA. An economically drowning debt ridden shithole.

Last edited:
Upper NY sounds like upper PA. An economically drowning debt ridden shithole.

The comparison was between upstate NY and WV, not upstate NY and Malibu.

As I have overwhelmingly shown, upstate NY has far better median and household income, far better real estate, far better education, less crime, more Fortune 500 homes, and better [insert just about any worthwhile measure] than WV.

You lost. WV is far inferior - and it’s not even close - to upstate NY.

Last edited:

As I have overwhelmingly shown, upstate NY has far better median and household income, far better real estate, far better education, less crime, more Fortune 500 homes, and better [insert just about any worthwhile measure] than WV.

You lost. WV is far inferior - and it’s not even close - to WV.

You lost. WV is far inferior - and it’s not even close - to WV.

Ok, compare to the WV average, the numbers still suck. The median household makes less than 35k, the median home mortgage is between 77-123k, similar to WV. 13% of Rochester homeowners are behind in mortgages that are a ridiculously low average of 77k, 1/3 live in poverty. What's 77k mortgage, 400 monthly? And 13% can't pay that?

You individualized these cities. They were a poor choice.

Last edited:
Syracuse has a 31% poverty rate. My God. That's your "better than Huntington" point?

IDK, man. The median household makes less than 35k, the median home between 77-123k. 13% of Rochester homeowners are behind in mortgages that are a ridiculously low average of 77k, 1/3 live in poverty.

You individualized these cities. They were a poor choice.

Wrong. The discussion was WV vs. upstate NY. I individualized cities in upstate NY that we’re far bigger than any WV has. If you wanted to refute that, you’d show bigger cities than those that WV has, but they don’t exist.

What you’re doing is trying to hand select an individual city out of the entire argument to make a point which not only wasn’t the argument but also doesn’t exist. It would be like me claiming that NY is nothing but millionaires by pointing to one neighborhood in Manhattan as proof. See how dumb that would be? No? That’s because you have a WV education.

Now, go ahead and compare what was being discussed: WV vs. upstate NY.

Wrong. The discussion was WV vs. upstate NY. I individualized cities in upstate NY that we’re far bigger than any WV has. If you wanted to refute that, you’d show bigger cities than those that WV has, but they don’t exist.

What you’re doing is trying to hand select an individual city out of the entire argument to make a point which not only wasn’t the argument but also doesn’t exist. It would be like me claiming that NY is nothing but millionaires by pointing to one neighborhood in Manhattan as proof. See how dumb that would be? No? That’s because you have a WV education.

Now, go ahead and compare what was being discussed: WV vs. upstate NY.

Wanna talk about dumb? You named the specific cities I gave follow up stats on. Those cities fall far short of the claims you made. I gave stats and links, you give a point of view.

Wanna talk about dumb? You named the specific cities I gave follow up stats on.

Yes, moron. I named those cities while mentioning that about 10 cities upstate were bigger than Huntington. You then tried not just taking that comment out of context, but making an entirely different argument than anything that I said.

Again, the discussion was comparing WV to upstate NY. I was pointing out examples of the 10 cities bigger than Huntington. Now, try staying on topic and comparing upstate vs. WV. You’ll lose by a long shot, just like you did with your misrepresentation of my comments.

And like I stated which shuts down your entire argument:

Two words: Lewis County

Yes, moron. I named those cities while mentioning that about 10 cities upstate were bigger than Huntington. You then tried not just taking that comment out of context, but making an entirely different argument than anything that I said.

Again, the discussion was comparing WV to upstate NY. I was pointing out examples of the 10 cities bigger than Huntington. Now, try staying on topic and comparing upstate vs. WV. You’ll lose by a long shot, just like you did with your misrepresentation of my comments.
No, moron. You named specific cities that don't uphold your argument. In fact, they destroyed your argument.

This thread started out being about strippers then it got all academic. If I wanted intellectual discussion, I’d go watch PBS.

No, moron. You named specific cities, not 10 cities. The cities you named specifically don't uphold your argument. In fact, they destroyed your argument.
Why lie when others can read this thread? Here what I said: “ . . . that upstate has at least ten cities bigger than Huntington (including some much bigger like Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, etc.)”

Clearly, my listing of some of the 10 cities was regarding being bigger than Huntington. You, illogically and stupidly, have tried changing the argument to those three specific cities instead of what the argument was actually about.

You lost. You resorted to misapplying the comment, and you looked dumber than usual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT