ADVERTISEMENT

This is solid talent for JB's Gentleman's Club

This thread started out being about strippers then it got all academic. If I wanted intellectual discussion, I’d go watch PBS.

When ‘76 enters the discussion, you can throw intellectual out the window, as he proved with his illogical attempt.

And like I stated which shuts down your entire argument:

Besides the facts that upstate NY has nearly twice as high of a per capita income than Huntington, that almost every single upstate county (even the most rural) has a higher household income than Huntington, that upstate has at least ten cities bigger than Huntington (including some much bigger like Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, etc.), that upstate is home to multiple Fortune 500 company headquarters, that upstate is far more educated, that upstate as a whole has a lower crime rate, home to far better academic institutions including an Ivy, far better natural aesthetics . . . yeah, not too much.
No dumbass. This is what you said. And factually, the cities you named are in no better shape than Huntington. You made an overreaching claim about upper NY, but then ****ed up that point by naming those cities individually. Of the cities you specifically named, none are financially better than Huntington, they're pathetic and overrun with debt.

Try to change it all you want, make the proverbial word salad to contort arguments in your favor. Makes no difference. You named those cities, you compared them to Huntington, and you were statistically proven wrong.

Why lie when people can read the tread?

No dumbass. This is what you said. And factually, the cities you named are in no better shape than Huntington. You made an overreaching claim about upper NY, but then ****ed up that point by naming those cities individually. Of the cities you specifically named, none are financially better than Huntington, they're pathetic and overrun with debt.

Try to change it all you want, make the proverbial word salad to contort arguments in your favor. Makes no difference. You named those cities, you compared them to Huntington, and you were statistically proven wrong.

Why lie when people can read the tread?

You're an idiot.

You named those cities, you compared them to Huntington, and you were statistically proven wrong.
I named those cities specifically regarding the size of them compared to Huntington. Even the biggest deplorable in this thread can read and understand that, moron. Why do you think nine of your fellow deplorables are trying to defend you in this thread?

Maybe, but at least he didn't ask for the 10th time why we should wear masks after we've received the vaccine. There's that.
Hey if they vaccine worked then why wear it? Oh wait, Fauci said so. He has never been wrong. I agree with Rand Paul, Fauci is a hack.

We didn't wear masks at our sales meeting. **** it.

I named those cities specifically regarding the size of them compared to Huntington. Even the biggest deplorable in this thread can read and understand that, moron. Why do you think nine of your fellow deplorables are trying to defend you in this thread?
Because he tore up your argument. You slammed WV. And, he proved you wrong. He did it with facts.

Hey if they vaccine worked then why wear it? Oh wait, Fauci said so. He has never been wrong. I agree with Rand Paul, Fauci is a hack.

We didn't wear masks at our sales meeting. **** it.
^^^Not content to be an idiot, but has to confirm he is adamantly and often.

What you did was compare the economics, "even the most rural" you said was higher than Huntington. 1/3 of one city can't pay its 77k mortgage. Is that better than Huntington? You keep mentioning size, size of a city doesn't matter in this discussion. Median income, household income, average mortgages...that's the comparison. And none of your selected cities outweighs Huntington.

Besides the facts that upstate NY has nearly twice as high of a per capita income than Huntington, that almost every single upstate county (even the most rural) has a higher household income than Huntington, that upstate has at least ten cities bigger than Huntington (including some much bigger like Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, etc.),

So which is it Rifle? Did you compare Huntington because of its relative size, or is Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse bigger than Huntington?

Reactions: i am herdman
riflearm2 said:

riflearm2 said:

Besides the facts that upstate NY has nearly twice as high of a per capita income than Huntington, that almost every single upstate county (even the most rural) has a higher household income than Huntington, that upstate has at least ten cities bigger than Huntington (including some much bigger like Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, etc.)

Copy/pasted In case he edits.

So which is it Rifle? Did you compare Huntington because of its relative size, or is Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse bigger than Huntington?

I can't dumb this down anymore. I made three clear claims in what you copied of mine:

1) Upstate NY had nearly twice as high of per capita income than WV - fact
2) Nearly every single upstate county has a higher household income than WV - fact
3) There are about 10 cities upstate bigger than Huntington including much bigger cities of Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester

You've now gone on to try and argue that my claims are wrong due to the cities that I mentioned were much bigger having characteristics that I never mentioned about them. That makes no sense. What you're arguing is nothing that I ever argued. Every single thing I said was a fact, and you simply can't follow an argument, moron.

Wrong. The discussion was WV vs. upstate NY. I individualized cities in upstate NY that we’re far bigger than any WV has. If you wanted to refute that, you’d show bigger cities than those that WV has, but they don’t exist.

What you’re doing is trying to hand select an individual city out of the entire argument to make a point which not only wasn’t the argument but also doesn’t exist. It would be like me claiming that NY is nothing but millionaires by pointing to one neighborhood in Manhattan as proof. See how dumb that would be? No? That’s because you have a WV education.

Now, go ahead and compare what was being discussed: WV vs. upstate NY.
Hold on there cowboy. Weren't you educated at Marshall? Last I heard, that was in WV.

I can't dumb this down anymore. I made three clear claims in what you copied of mine:

1) Upstate NY had nearly twice as high of per capita income than WV - fact
2) Nearly every single upstate county has a higher household income than WV - fact
3) There are about 10 cities upstate bigger than Huntington including much bigger cities of Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester

You've now gone on to try and argue that my claims are wrong due to the cities that I mentioned were much bigger having characteristics that I never mentioned about them. That makes no sense. What you're arguing is nothing that I ever argued. Every single thing I said was a fact, and you simply can't follow an argument, moron.

I can't dumb this down anymore. I'm a very patient person but I'm reaching my limits.

1) You keep comparing Huntington, one city, to the entire upstate of NY.
2) collectively those higher upstate incomes can't pay their mortgages
3) the cities you sometimes want to include, but other times not, disabuse your original claim that the entirety of upper NY is better than Huntington.

You can't keep up with your own claims, your 2 posts contradict each other.

I fully expect a 5000 character word salad retort. A well worded duck, dodge and challenge. You'll tweak your prior posts just enough to make yourself feel superior. And while I'm busy not giving a fvck, you'll be furiously typing a retort so people with WV educations, who you claim are lower class than you, can eventually read and maybe, hopefully, beggingly, needfully, will hit that like button. Because, pitifully, you need that dopamine hit. Even if it comes from the very people you claim to be above.

Last edited:
I can't dumb this down anymore. I'm a very patient person but I'm reaching my limits.

1) You keep comparing Huntington, one city, to the entire upstate of NY.
No, moron. I compared the size of Huntington to the size of 10 other cities in NY. That was the comparison with Huntington. The comparison regarding everything else was WV vs. upstate. Basic reading comprehension has escaped you.
2) collectively those higher upstate incomes can't pay their mortgages
Nope. You're trying to take something I compared (the size of some cities compared to Huntington) and turn it into something I never claimed (an individual upstate city with an individual WV city).

3) the cities you sometimes want to include, but other times not, disabuse your original claim that the entirety of upper NY is better than Huntington.
The ONLY comparison among cities was their sizes, moron. You're the one who wants to change this argument to be about an individual city vs. an individual city. The entire argument was about upstate vs. WV.

Think about it, stupid. If we were arguing which country is better between the U.S. and some other country, would it be fair for the supporter of the other country to judge the U.S. on just Skid Row in Los Angeles? Of course not, because Skid Row is only a small part of the argument (the entire country). That's what your dumbass is trying to do, and you've failed miserably.

You can't keep up with your own claims, your 2 posts contradict each other.
They don't in any way. Oh, and try consolidating your thoughts together next time so that you don't have to go back and add to your post after having already posted it. It makes you look not only stupid but also mentally unstable and emotional.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT