ADVERTISEMENT

This is Some Awful Sh!t

steve carell anchorman GIF
Another of your posts with no comeback just nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
It's better that I limit what amount of beer I keep in the garage fridge. That way, when I run out for the evening it forces me to stop until the next day.

I'm not young like you. I can't drink till I pass out. Hell, as it is, drinking too much fvcks up my sleep.
I wish I could pass out when I drink too many. Would save a lot of blood, bruises, and heart ache.

Do you just act like you don't follow along with any discussion or are you really this awkward in real life?

I see you asking random questions in every thread as if you slipped out of consciousness until mid-way through the conversation. Or perhaps it's your weird attempt to be clever?

You asked the question, failing to define any correlation to the topic of discussion. I answered your question, regardless if I agreed (or understood for that matter) with what you were insinuating.

Topic: microeconomics

Absolutely no one:

'06: (after 10 minutes into discussion) so, sugar-glazed ham is supposed to be better than smoked?
I copied and pasted it from the article listed in the first post.

I have yet to see anyone actually explain how eliminating a program in a pseudoscience is "awful shit."

Comparing gravity with "gender studies"?
Apparently that is what the bill does. "unproven, theoretical or exploratory content".

Likely idiot state legislators doing a poor job writing legislation...which happens in every state, every session. And a good example of why legislators and governors shouldn't stick their noses in some shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT