ADVERTISEMENT

Those light bulbs that say that last 22 years do not last 22 years.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I keep replacing them way short of 22 years. Big lie. Even the Great Value brand say 22 years. Not true. If I go 15 I would be happy but it is not close to that.

Oh and you can hardly find flourescent bulbs anymore. Had to replace the Flo bulbs in my garage. 60 bucks foe a 4 pack of Led with balast overrides. My Flo bulbs lasted a good 8 years.

I keep replacing them way short of 22 years. Big lie. Even the Great Value brand say 22 years. Not true. If I go 15 I would be happy but it is not close to that.

Oh and you can hardly find flourescent bulbs anymore. Had to replace the Flo bulbs in my garage. 60 bucks foe a 4 pack of Led with balast overrides. My Flo bulbs lasted a good 8 years.

This whole "climate crisis" agenda is complete bullshit. It's all about power and control over The People. The government doesn't "know better" than The People.

It "works for us" but does nothing but take freedoms and TELLING us what to do. The private market has a much stronger handle on what's going on. These leftists government mandates are ridiculous and just cost the American taxpayer more money and we get much less. Who gets rich? Those who control.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT