ADVERTISEMENT

Thumbs Up!!!

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
Just read that Gen Z hate the β€œthumbs up” emoji. They consider it passive-aggressive πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This is a good example of how bored listicle writers stir shit up.

The Reddit post this is coming from is from 10 months ago and had a total of 22 upvotes. That’s not very many upvotes. Most people in the subreddit were confused as to why the person didn’t like the thumbs up emoji.

But some β€œwriter” got bored, dug it up, and decided what we really needed today was more fuel thrown on the generational divide fire (or, rather, knew they could play you all for clicks) and vomited up an article. And now here we are.

The Reddit post this is coming from is from 10 months ago and had a total of 22 upvotes. That’s not very many upvotes. Most people in the subreddit were confused as to why the person didn’t like the thumbs up emoji.

But some β€œwriter” got bored, dug it up, and decided what we really needed today was more fuel thrown on the generational divide fire (or, rather, knew they could play you all for clicks) and vomited up an article. And now here we are.
I dont know what’s more pathetic. Anyone actually getting offended by an emoji or someone actually spending time to figure out where the article/statement came from

Reactions: HerdandHokies

Isn't an upvote the equivalent of a thumbs up?

giphy.gif

Only took 84 characters to get 1 /2 the libtards triggered.

Just read that Gen Z hate the β€œthumbs up” emoji. They consider it passive-aggressive πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
THe next Gen Z snow flake sissy that uses the passes agressive term with me is going to get a thumb in their eye socket.

What is their deal with that damn term? How I about I just show you agressive agressive?

Passive agressive? Shove it up your ass.

Reactions: johns1124
Passive agressive? Shove it up your ass.
You sure have had ass on your mind the past two days. Yesterday you expressed your desire for everyone to experience ass pain, today you want to shove it up an ass for being agressive, whatever the heck that means.

You sure have had ass on your mind the past two days. Yesterday you expressed your desire for everyone to experience ass pain, today you want to shove it up an ass for being agressive, whatever the heck that means.
you of all people know what shove it up your ass means.

I guess this thread is as good as any other, in order to make a statement.

The Herd sports programs might just be the overall worst of any in college sports today. Football - Awful, Basketball - Pathetic, Baseball - Why even have a team? If it weren't for a couple of those cute girls that suit up and play volleyball, that would be God Awful as well. Soccer is pulling the load these days, and that's mostly foreigners from countries that hate us.

The basketball team is even playing teams this year that 98% of the country has never even heard of most of them on the schedule. I bet the damn professor staff is probably teaching communist ideology too.

Did all the rednecks leave WV or something?

I guess this thread is as good as any other, in order to make a statement.

The Herd sports programs might just be the overall worst of any in college sports today. Football - Awful, Basketball - Pathetic, Baseball - Why even have a team? If it weren't for a couple of those cute girls that suit up and play volleyball, that would be God Awful as well. Soccer is pulling the load these days, and that's mostly foreigners from countries that hate us.

The basketball team is even playing teams this year that 98% of the country has never even heard of most of them on the schedule. I bet the damn professor staff is probably teaching communist ideology too.

Did all the rednecks leave WV or something?
giphy.gif

It rained here today! Can you believe it? A whole tenth of an inch probably. Wouldn’t want my Leaf exploding.
Severe storms to our south, but we got zero rain yesterday. It hasn't rained in a month. Now we are under a red flag warning today, dry as fvck with 30 mph winds, and likely will be tomorrow as well. Leafs, I mean leaves, will very likely be exploding here.

Severe storms to our south, but we got zero rain yesterday. It hasn't rained in a month. Now we are under a red flag warning today, dry as fvck with 30 mph winds, and likely will be tomorrow as well. Leafs, I mean leaves, will very likely be exploding here.
We call that β€œfall.”

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT