ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for Charlotte

wvkeeper(HN)

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Muswell Hillbilly
Taking my son and probably one other kid to the Charlotte/Marshall game on the 20th.

Looking at tickets and the cheapest I can find are $40 a piece (with added charges the stuff at stuffhub ain't cheaper than just getting it from the Charlotte site).

Anyone got a good idea how to get cheaper tickets? I'll pay the $40 eventually if I have to, but I am cheap and always looking for ways to save a buck.

Even if you bought from a scalper outside the stadium, they'd be cheaper than this.

Agree with the above... Ive been to every game we have played in Charlotte. I think I had to end up buying walkup tickets at the box office one time. Usually you can find someone with extra tickets looking to get rid of them if you walk around the tailgate areas, or visit the friendly scalpers between the stadium and the main road.

A couple years ago the weather was so shitty my buddy and I ran into a guy and his wife walking back towards their car about 25 minutes before kickoff. They decided to skip the game after tailgating because they didn't want to be in the cold rain for 4 hours. They gave us their two tickets for free.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT