ADVERTISEMENT

TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you feel knowing that you could live 1,000 years and never accomplish 1/10th of what Tiger Woods has accomplished? Apparently, you are already aware of this, so curious if you would share.

Tiger got a major this year. Won the tour championship last year. The masters win checked a big box this year. Anything else would have been gravy.

Dang man...you push wheelchairs down steps for entertainment? Lol.

I'm just messing with you, GK. I don't mean it in a mocking or malicious way.

How do you feel knowing that you could live 1,000 years and never accomplish 1/10th of what Tiger Woods has accomplished?

You're right - even after 1000 years, I am quite sure I would never cheat on my wife (not to mention repeatedly for years with dozens of women), I would never bring a mistress into the house where my children live, I would never put the lives of others by driving high on pills, and plenty of other things Tiger has accomplished.

I'm just messing with you, GK. I don't mean it in a mocking or malicious way.

I knew that. That’s why I liked your post. As a person who has been hearing impaired since birth, I’ve grown pretty thick skinned. (My friends give it to me good, but no worse than I give it to myself.)

Not to ruin your Tiger bash thread, but about a year ago I got hearing aids. They’re very discrete and most people don’t know I wear them. Anyway, I’m on the tee box with a friend and getting ready to tee off and he starts whistling. I’m like...dude? He looks at me kind of funny when I step away from my address and look at him, Turns out he really wasn’t whistling, but there were birds chirping in the trees. My high frequency loss caused me to go a literal lifetime without really hearing how much noise birds make. Kind of cool to listen to the activity when I’m outside. Damn things are loud.

Reactions: goherd73
My high frequency loss caused me to go a literal lifetime without really hearing how much noise birds make. Kind of cool to listen to the activity when I’m outside. Damn things are loud.

That reminds me of the videos of people wearing the new tech-glasses that allow people with color blindness to finally see the world in full color.

Too many of us take our basic health for granted.

Reactions: extragreen
WSJ had a piece earlier this week that basically said if Tiger's wearing a sweater-vest (cool weather) he'd likely crash & burn.

You're right - even after 1000 years, I am quite sure I would never cheat on my wife (not to mention repeatedly for years with dozens of women), I would never bring a mistress into the house where my children live, I would never put the lives of others by driving high on pills, and plenty of other things Tiger has accomplished.

Where is your sense of adventure?

Where is your sense of adventure?

I had to move to a first floor apartment in college so that girls could climb out of my bedroom window when their boyfriends/my girlfriend came looking for them/me.

Today, I have to travel across the country to play with engaged/married girls so that their husband/friends don't see me with the girls.

The sense of adventure is still there, but the reality of a bullet being aimed at my head is a little stronger.

I had to move to a first floor apartment in college so that girls could climb out of my bedroom window when their boyfriends/my girlfriend came looking for them/me.

Today, I have to travel across the country to play with engaged/married girls so that their husband/friends don't see me with the girls.

The sense of adventure is still there, but the reality of a bullet being aimed at my head is a little stronger.

Completely understand. I was really just joking around. But seriously, use your head, both of them.

Kinda hard to believe your pee wee could get you in half the trouble your mouth could. Don't get married. You are a cheater by nature. Don't lie and say you wouldnt cheat on your wive like tiger. You are Pullman's version of Tiger

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT