ADVERTISEMENT

Todd Bowles Gives It to the Race Hustlers

Yeah, representation doesn't matter. It has no impact on anybody, especially youth. Fvcking morons. Oh, and the agenda you push is a disgrace to your pulpit. Tell these young girls that representation doesn't matter:

A bunch of brainwashed black kids who have been convinced since birth that their color holds them back is only proof of poor parenting, not the benefits of representation.
They are doing their children a disservice and as long as that happens the deck is stacked agains them.

I am always impressed when a libiot gets to be racist, virtue signal, insult and condescend all while not making their point.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I talked to one of my three colored friends last night in regard to this ongoing topic of conversation.

His words, and I paraphrase: The day the media stop talking about the first black guy to do this, the first latino to ever win this, the first gay guy to ever win a seat in congress. . . that's the day we'll know racism has ended. Only white guys talk about shit like this.

Those were his words, and of course, I agreed with him totally. Gonna try to get in touch with my two other colored friends, just to get a consensus.

Reactions: 19MU88
I talked to one of my three colored friends last night in regard to this ongoing topic of conversation.

His words, and I paraphrase: The day the media stop talking about the first black guy to do this, the first latino to ever win this, the first gay guy to ever win a seat in congress. . . that's the day we'll know racism has ended. Only white guys talk about shit like this.

Those were his words, and of course, I agreed with him totally. Gonna try to get in touch with my two other colored friends, just to get a consensus.

You should have corrected him on one small part of that. Only white liberals talk about this.

Reactions: ohio herd
Yeah, representation doesn't matter. It has no impact on anybody, especially youth. Fvcking morons. Oh, and the agenda you push is a disgrace to your pulpit. Tell these young girls that representation doesn't matter:

rifle is correct. Representation matters. It's why if you asked black children "what do you want to be when you grow up?" The overwhelming response will be rapper or NBA player. The only reason they don't say astronaut or tax attorney is because of white supremacy in those occupations.

rifle is correct. Representation matters. It's why if you asked black children "what do you want to be when you grow up?" The overwhelming response will be rapper or NBA player. The only reason they don't say astronaut or tax attorney is because of white supremacy in those occupations.
To be fair no one grows up saying they want to be a tax attorney

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT