ADVERTISEMENT

Tough talk from trump on terrorist

Prayers and thoughts to the families that suffered from the murdering scumbag.

Last edited:
This isn't his issue. He's a one issue voter, and that issue is "against the rich."

My issue is "against the bums." One issue voters like us don't care what the politician does on any other issue. We're zeroed in on our one important thing and as long as they stand with us on that, we'll stand with them.

I believe everyone's a one issue voter ultimately. I enjoy labeling each person with the issue I believe is theirs, particularly when they like to pretend to be neutral on everything.

Not a Trump fan, but he's spot on with that statement and it's perfectly appropriate in light of yesterday's pointless killings.

Did you watch the video? It is god-awful. I feel like I am watching a Lindsay Lohan movie when she was 13 years old.

Is there a single thing presidential about this guy? He has his head buried in the statement 90% of the time he is talking. Is he that dumb that he cannot even make a very simple statement without having to read all of it?

"I will call them, from now on, losers, because that's what they are, they're losers. And we'll have more of them, but they're losers. Just remember that."

I feel like I am in a middle school cafeteria argument. Next week, he is planning on referring to them as "L7 weenies!" That will show them!

Really, he thinks these adult men who are blowing themselves up while killing dozens of people give a shit about him calling them "losers?"

Did you watch the video? It is god-awful. I feel like I am watching a Lindsay Lohan movie when she was 13 years old.

Is there a single thing presidential about this guy? He has his head buried in the statement 90% of the time he is talking. Is he that dumb that he cannot even make a very simple statement without having to read all of it?

"I will call them, from now on, losers, because that's what they are, they're losers. And we'll have more of them, but they're losers. Just remember that."

I feel like I am in a middle school cafeteria argument. Next week, he is planning on referring to them as "L7 weenies!" That will show them!

Really, he thinks these adult men who are blowing themselves up while killing dozens of people give a shit about him calling them "losers?"

I didn't see the video...just the quote from OP.

I found it interesting that he says dozens. The count has always been 22. Last I check dozens does not start till at least 24.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT