Traylor: Litton poised beyond his years

Mike Gwinn

I'd rather be fishing.
Feb 26, 2002
Beckley, WV
Litton poised beyond his years
By GRANT TRAYLOR

Sholten Singer/The Herald-Dispatch
Marshall quarterback Chase Litton enters the field as the Herd takes on Norfolk State during a NCAA football game on Saturday, September 19, 2015, at Joan C. Edwards Stadium in Huntington, W.Va.

HUNTINGTON - Marshall quarterback Chase Litton felt like a little kid again on the football field on Saturday.

Litton had his parents, Jeff and Lisa, in the stands for his first collegiate game and, even though it had been nearly two years since his last game, the feeling was familiar to him.

That last game was a playoff loss to Dr. Phillips in the Florida state playoffs on Nov. 15, 2013 in his final game for Wharton High School...

LINK

Interesting. One week ago, there was a two-page thread critical of a Grant Taylor column calling for fans to calm down after the Ohio loss.

I've known Grant since he was an MU student and did some stringer work for the AP.

He's a proud graduate and very loyal to Marshall and that affects his objectivity once in a while.

That's why I was surprised at some of the senseless comments by some posters, some of whom (without referring to anyone specifically) I described as clueless.

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT