ADVERTISEMENT

Trudeau threatening to freeze protestors' bank accounts.

Trudeau and others are claiming the protests are violent. I haven’t seen any videos of violence, I’m sure they would be everywhere if they were, so what is the proof of violence. And for the record the protestors lost me when then blocked the ambassador bridge

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Well, then they can go park in front of his house and beg him for bread crumbs. Should be fun.

Trudeau and others are claiming the protests are violent. I haven’t seen any videos of violence, I’m sure they would be everywhere if they were, so what is the proof of violence. And for the record the protestors lost me when then blocked the ambassador bridge
I'm just amazed that liberals see nothing wrong with this. As long as idiots like Ignored Member exist, they'll keep voting their radical heroes back into office

Reactions: KyMUfan
Today I learned that blocking roads is a-ok, as long as you support what conservative do.
We've known for a couple years that destroying entire city blocks, looting, and physical assaults are a-ok, as long as it supports what liberals do 🤡

What an idiot you are. You should go home, get some KY jelly, lube your scalp and face and then shove your head back your ass.

What conservatives had to say about an insurrection against the United States government while attempting to overturn a free and fair election. BUT truck drivers...

Hell Yeah, about time!

Awesome. Go get 'em boys.

Take this country back!

You sound like you're unhappy that our side is now fighting back

Some of you do seem quite upset that the other side is finally had enough.

Love the faux outrage by all...

The protest is mostly peaceful.

I don't care.

Biden, the cheaters, problem now.

Now a few from the right are protesting and Pelosi wants to invoke the insurrection act?

If our votes dont' count, they want to tear down the electoral college, change the country, at some point what other recourse do we have?

What else can people do? What do you think was going to happen when they played up the system with all these mail in votes, etc.

Should we expect something from the pen of Neil Young anytime soon.

but gets upset when the good ole boys fight back. I guess they didn't think the other team would take to the field.

I am shrugging it off

when was the last coup attempted without any weapons? If you use coup for what happened yesterday you’ve bought into the propaganda.

That is real threatening! Climbing through a window.

We've known for a couple years that destroying entire city blocks, looting, and physical assaults are a-ok, as long as it supports what liberals do 🤡

What an idiot you are. You should go home, get some KY jelly, lube your scalp and face and then shove your head back your ass.
Look, America (and apparently America’s hat) will tolerate all sorts of bullshit. You want to genocide? Fine. You want to run sham elections? Knock yourself out. You want to oppress and imprison your own people? Go ahead.

But you do. not. ****. with. the. money. Cuba tried to nationalize some land the American owners weren’t paying taxes on like 70 years ago and we still mess with them because of it. Meanwhile country after country does much, much worse stuff since and it’s fine, not our business, whatever.

The truckers are ****ing with the money and they know it. You burn down a building in the ghetto that’s the ghetto’s problem. The factories start shutting down for extended periods of time because they can’t get parts? It becomes your problem, real real quick.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Isn't that what the government is doing to the truckers though? F*cking with their money? Can't really blame them for throwing this sh*t back in their faces.

"Hey, a$$munch, you can't earn a living unless you get this vaccine that likely does you more harm than good. We don't really know because who really gives a f*ck? We're politicians and will do what we want anyways."

Isn't that what the government is doing to the truckers though? F*cking with their money? Can't really blame them for throwing this sh*t back in their faces.

"Hey, a$$munch, you can't earn a living unless you get this vaccine that likely does you more harm than good. We don't really know because who really gives a f*ck? We're politicians and will do what we want anyways."
Yep, you’ve got it (except the vaccine does way more good than harm ;) )

Yep, you’ve got it (except the vaccine does way more good than harm ;) )
This is incorrect, and all-cause mortality will prove it at the end of this year. Will be staggering. I'll be here to tell you I told you so.

Back to the truckers, they can "fck with the money" all they want, because they have all the power in this standoff. Wait until you see what happens next, when all of Canada's urbanites experience food shortages because the truckers aren't delivering until their demands are met.

Fidel Mooselini is an idiot. He will be gone within the month. His martial law declaration will be seen as one of the worst decisions ever made by a western head of state.

This is incorrect, and all-cause mortality will prove it at the end of this year. Will be staggering. I'll be here to tell you I told you so.

Back to the truckers, they can "fck with the money" all they want, because they have all the power in this standoff. Wait until you see what happens next, when all of Canada's urbanites experience food shortages because the truckers aren't delivering until their demands are met.

Fidel Mooselini is an idiot. He will be gone within the month. His martial law declaration will be seen as one of the worst decisions ever made by a western head of state.
You're an idiot.

This is what conservatism is reduced to now. Instead of being against drunken sailor welfare spending, now it's just lame fighting back against people who already conned them into believing in a fake disease, but for some reason they don't want to get a fake shot for the fake disease they mostly believe in.

Disappointing all around. It's another argument to cut the cord bigtime.

What really happens if they don't get it?

There's no way it's anything. Bet they could get away with not getting it, not saying anything and just going about their business.

That's why it sucks. It's a show about nothing, but nowhere near as entertaining as Seinfeld.

They ****ed with the money. You don’t **** with the money.
If you believe industry is national security (and I do), they are acting as actual terrorists.
Shoot terrorists rioters on site. And the terrorist truckers too.

If you believe industry is national security (and I do), they are acting as actual terrorists.

Shoot terrorists rioters on site. And the terrorist truckers too.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Hmmm...

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Hmmm...
Well first this is in Canada, but sticking trucks in the middle of roads so supplies/food/ambulances/etc can’t get through, for days or weeks, doesn’t seem relevant to that section.

Hmmm...
It's Canada, dumbass...why are you quoting the American constitution?

And I will say the same as I said of BLM: protests and marches are fine, but if you break the law you should accept the consequences. And apparently it is illegal as fvck for people to shut down international commerce...as it should be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT