ADVERTISEMENT

Trudeau threatening to freeze protestors' bank accounts.

Well first this is in Canada, but sticking trucks in the middle of roads so supplies/food/ambulances/etc can’t get through, for days or weeks, doesn’t seem relevant to that section.
We'd still be subject to the Crown waiting on your relevancy. But I forgot, you like a strong central authority...

Tyranny is good, freedom is bad, right???

It's Canada,
Ummm, no kidding Sherlock...

Just pointing out the irony and the hypocrisy of the Left. Violent protests are reported as "mostly peaceful" while the current mostly peaceful protest is reported as violent and extremist, yet you are too dense, or biased, to see the difference...

PS - those will be the same ones deciding who exactly is a terrorist, you know, the ones you want shot on sight...

Just pointing out the irony and the hypocrisy of the Left. Violent protests are reported as "mostly peaceful" while the current mostly peaceful protest is reported as violent and extremist,
I haven't seen that. I've seen coverage of the idiots blocking international commerce. Not all criminal activity is violent. And I have seen coverage of the ones NOT blocking border crossings, which seem to resemble a white trash party. I've yet to see any credible source call it violent. It certainly is extremist.

As I like to point out, you motherfvckers have some weird news sources.
yet you are too dense, or biased, to see the difference...
Nah, you are just an idiot that lumps me in with something you saw on Fox.
PS - those will be the same ones deciding who exactly is a terrorist, you know, the ones you want shot on sight..

hyperbole​

[ hahy-pur-buh-lee ]

noun Rhetoric.
obvious and intentional exaggeration.
an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

But I am fine with shooting rioters on sight.

Nah, you are just an idiot that lumps me in with something you saw on Fox.
Ummm, I watch very little TV and even less of any news channel...

hyperbole​

[ hahy-pur-buh-lee ]

noun Rhetoric.
obvious and intentional exaggeration.
an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”
That said, would your first quoted statement be an example of hyperbole then???

He just wants everybody to get a fake shot for a fake disease. The needle's real. That's about it. The Miralax, steroids and protein I guess.

Messing with truckers is a bad idea.

lf I were them I would end the protest, apologize to the supreme dictator personally, and then just get sick for 30 days. Then all the trucks can just sit idle in the lots instead of the roads. What are they going to do then? Send police to drag you from your house and force you to drive?

Reactions: ohio herd
Messing with truckers is a bad idea.

lf I were them I would end the protest, apologize to the supreme dictator personally, and then just get sick for 30 days. Then all the trucks can just sit idle in the lots instead of the roads. What are they going to do then? Send police to drag you from your house and force you to drive?
Holy shit they’re figuring out unions finally.

Even ABC News now reporting that Trudeau may be ousted on this.

All right with me. Stupid as hell to let something this piddly even be an issue to fight over. The damn fake bird flu is way played out. Time to give up the bullshit game of Simon Says and get back to business.

I've yet to see any credible source call it violent. It certainly is extremist.

As I like to point out, you motherfvckers have some weird news sources.
Hmmm... So the NYT is weird and not credible??? On the other hand Justin Trudeau is not credible and is also weird...

Why are things so hard for you to grasp? Maybe it would be easier if you could focus on the facts more and name-calling less...

"Justin Trudeau Condemns Convoy Protesting Pandemic Restrictions
The Canadian prime minister, who tested positive for Covid-19, railed against protesters for violence, racism and spreading misinformation."

Hmmm... So the NYT is weird and not credible??? On the other hand Justin Trudeau is not credible and is also weird...

Why are things so hard for you to grasp? Maybe it would be easier if you could focus on the facts more and name-calling less...

The Canadian prime minister, who tested positive for Covid-19, railed against protesters for violence, racism and spreading misinformation."
Hmmm, The New York Times is your authoritative source??? Let look at some of its mistakes and controversies over the years...

@herdfan06
I believe you used the NYT as your primary source for some sort of meaningless wordplay a few days ago. Are you now saying it isn't credible? Did you have an epiphany since then? Did my information help you see the light?

This was for the benefit of @Raoul Duke MU anyway.

Figured that might be on his approved (libertarian, I mean liberal) reading list... Evidently it is on yours as well...

@KyMUfan
giphy.gif

You racist? Like making fun of black people?

Like making fun of fat people?

What if this person is gay? Or transgendered?

I guess this might be funny to someone like you who is a racist, homophobic, transphobic fat-shamer...☹️

Fat shamer? Where is some of that?

I'd like to read some. Fat is bad. I hate having it. My sister hates me for hating my own fat. Because she's real fat. She thinks I care that she's fat. I don't. I care that I am though. Always hated it.

Mr. Trudeau is a politician, not a news source. So let's look at the news source.. What did I find?

While the protests were, at times, unruly, a majority of the protesters were peaceful.

2225af3b-319d-42f6-b271-8918150975fb_text.gif

Mr. Trudeau is a politician, not a news source. So let's look at the news source.. What did I find?

While the protests were, at times, unruly, a majority of the protesters were peaceful.

2225af3b-319d-42f6-b271-8918150975fb_text.gif
You do realize the statement you quoted implies some were not peaceful, right?

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
You do realize the statement you quoted implies some were not peaceful, right?
They were unruly. Unruly and violent are two different ballgames.

Remember, he also thinks he's a libertarian too...
You came here acting like one of the guys but have a vajayjay, so I don't want to hear shit from you 😂

They were unruly. Unruly and violent are two different ballgames.
Depends on your perspective and who is selling the narrative. I believe mostly peaceful was cover for unruliness AND violence. Don't you???

Depends on your perspective and who is selling the narrative. I believe mostly peaceful was cover for unruliness AND violence. Don't you???
I believe words mean what they mean.

Let's say I come to your home to drink whiskey all day on the back porch with you. At some point we will likely become unruly; we will crank Skynyrd up to 11 and Lord knows whiskey and fireworks go great together. We will be annoying to the neighbors, for sure, and they might call the cops. However if we become violent they are most certainly going to call the cops, unless we kill them before they have a chance to call.

Trudeau told a Jewish MP (who is a descendant of Holocaust survivors) she’s standing with nazi’s.

I'd be willing to do that job now. Mostly for nostalgia. 20 years ago I worked telemarketing. Got cussed out and felt real bad about it. Now I would just be laughing at the whole thing.

The robots call me now with the exact same script I read in a monotone hick voice 20 years ago.

"Hey, why'd you give them truckers 40 dollars?"

"None of your damn business, ### ^^^^ $#@@@@$%((%)#)#@!!!!"

When I was younger and not as wise I found his early national show to be humorous.
Just think of how much wiser you would be today had you continued to listen to him...🙂😉

That and watching the Asian comedian might have helped you have a better sense of humor too...👍😅
I had no idea it was a quote from Rush.
I didn't listen to him much, especially the last few years of his show but he did use that term and used it often.

Just think of how much wiser you would be today had you continued to listen to him...🙂😉
Nah, I'd just still be an immature asshole.
I didn't listen to him much, especially the last few years of his show but he did use that term and used it often
I smoked a lot of weed back then, so perhaps his use of that term left my memory long ago...like 5 minutes after he said it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT