ADVERTISEMENT

Trump about to get additional Billions

Great news for that lady he raped
i didnt do it 50 cent GIF by Team Coco

Reactions: GeauxHerd
A court found him civilly liable so we’re kind of past “allegedly” at this point.

Check your facts. You keep disappointing me with your seemingly increasing use of liberal talking points...

"The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse."

Reactions: mlblack16.
Check your facts. You keep disappointing me with your seemingly increasing use of liberal talking points...

"The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse."
Sure, I’ll amend my statement to “great news for the lady he sexually abused” if that makes much difference to you.

Also to the banks he defrauded out of interest money.

A court found him civilly liable so we’re kind of past “allegedly” at this point.

I’d already forgotten about it and only remembered when I saw a dozen notifications and knew I’d riled some people up about something
A court of blue New Yorkers who only know one thing, “get trump” doesn’t exactly count.

It’s similar to an all white male jury of democrats in rural Mississippi in 1940 with a black man on trial.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlblack16.
Sure, I’ll amend my statement to “great news for the lady he sexually abused” if that makes much difference to you.

You stated something as fact. I simply corrected you. I'll leave it at that.

Meanwhile you're ok with other sex crimes the ruling class has perpetuated?

Also to the banks he defrauded out of interest money.

Due diligence is part of the loan approval process. Appraisals, PVA reports, etc. Those "defrauded" banks wanted, and got, those loans. That is how the process works.

Again a little loose with the facts...

On the topic of bank fraud this is an interesting article...

You stated something as fact. I simply corrected you. I'll leave it at that.

Meanwhile you're ok with other sex crimes the ruling class has perpetuated?

Due diligence is part of the loan approval process. Appraisals, PVA reports, etc. Those "defrauded" banks wanted, and got, those loans. That is how the process works.

Again a little loose with the facts...

On the topic of bank fraud this is an interesting article...

The case on the loan issue was decided. What he did was not legal and he’s going to have to pay. A lot.

I’m not sure why you think I’m ok with anyone doing sex crimes. They should (and this isn’t my first time saying this) do a full review of the Epstein tapes and anyone doing anything illegal on them should be brought to justice. I’d bet my left nut that Biden isn’t on them, but if he is then yeah, impeach him, arrest him, let him rot in a cell. I’m sure such a review would snag members of both parties and that’s fine.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You keep disappointing me with your seemingly increasing use of liberal talking points...
To address this, I understand what you’re talking about and prefer to have actual, interesting conversations, but the tenor of the board right now is pretty aggressive and not really conducive to that. So yeah, I watch darts get thrown and sometimes throw darts.

The case on the loan issue was decided. What he did was not legal and he’s going to have to pay. A lot.

Show me precedent on the size of the ruling and I might give you that it isn't political. Until then this is purely political. Anyone not suffering from TDS should be able to see that.

I’m not sure why you think I’m ok with anyone doing sex crimes. They should (and this isn’t my first time saying this) do a full review of the Epstein tapes and anyone doing anything illegal on them should be brought to justice. I’d bet my left nut that Biden isn’t on them, but if he is then yeah, impeach him, arrest him, let him rot in a cell. I’m sure such a review would snag members of both parties and that’s fine.

Since I've been convicted by several here for the "crimes" of Trump I'm merely doing the same to you regarding Epstein. Perhaps if the NY AG is so concerned about bank fraud maybe she should show the same concern for the unusual death of one of its most recent infamous celebrities.

Get them all, regardless of party. I do think this is the foundation for many of the attacks on Trump. He seemingly turned his back on that segment of society...

I’d bet my left nut that Biden isn’t on them, but if he is then yeah, impeach him, arrest him, let him rot in a cell. I’m sure such a review would snag members of both parties and that’s fine.

I'd say you're right on Biden. I think he is one of the creepiest people I've ever seen when it comes to touching and fondling kids but I don't think this is/was his style. I do believe he is neck deep in improper financial arrangements though. How he compares on this to other politicians I do not not.

Speaking of "allegedly"...

She was caught on camera...

I’m not sure what the point of posting this was, but if it’s just an example of media using “allegedly” then they do that to cover their ass on libel accusations. Backwater political message boards attached to college sports websites are held to a slightly lower standard.

Or, god help the conservatives here if we aren’t, considering the stuff that is said about Biden daily he hasn’t been convicted of.

I’m not sure what the point of posting this was, but if it’s just an example of media using “allegedly” then they do that to cover their ass on libel accusations. Backwater political message boards attached to college sports websites are held to a slightly lower standard.

I think you are reading too much into this. It was simply an example of the insanity of today's society. She was caught red-handed yet someone needs to use the word "allegedly" to describe her witnessed actions.

Neil Armstrong, the first man to "allegedly" walk on the moon...

I think you are reading too much into this. It was simply an example of the insanity of today's society. She was caught red-handed yet someone needs to use the word "allegedly" to describe her witnessed actions.

Neil Armstrong, the first man to "allegedly" walk on the moon...
Alleged man. On the alleged moon.

I get that it sounds weird but it’s just a CYA thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT