1344074626377_5657756.png

I

IN MY BRILLIANCE

PREDICTED THAT AT 10 A.M.

HELL, I KNEW IT BEFORE CROOKED DID.

DOUBLE POST - I POSTED THIS AT 10 AM

Democrats

1344074626377_5657756.png

So you are claiming everything here, including the whistle-blower report, is a ruse by Trump? Because to be a ruse, all of it would have to be a plan. The whistle-blower report is needed so there can be obstruction of a particular legal requirement of Congressional disclosure that would rile up the Dems.

So you are claiming everything here, including the whistle-blower report, is a ruse by Trump? Because to be a ruse, all of it would have to be a plan. The whistle-blower report is needed so there can be obstruction of a particular legal requirement of Congressional disclosure that would rile up the Dems.
No, I think Trump did a few things.

1)He just destroyed Biden's campaign. Biden was the biggest threat to him in the election

2)He knows they can't win this impeachment thing. He is going to release the transcript of the phone call and planned on doing so and he is going to expose the whistleblower for what they are, a political hack. It is coming out as we speak.

3)Shows how desperate the Democrats are

4)Riles up his base and it becomes Trump vs the World Again

5)Donald Trump likely just won the 2020 election with this.

and he is going to expose the whistleblower for what they are, a political hack

What I find very interesting is that everyone (media, Dems, *independents*) seem to be assuming they know exactly what the whistleblower is completely alleging. From the WP:

A whistleblower from the U.S. intelligence community filed a complaint Aug. 12 that alleged some kind of wrongdoing at high levels of the U.S. government. But we haven’t seen the complaint, nor has it been shared with Congress.

Thanks to reporting from The Washington Post’s national security team, though, we now know that this whistleblower’s complaint involves Trump and alleges that he made some kind of a “promise” to a foreign leader. We then learned that the complaint involves Ukraine. By Friday afternoon, we learned that Trump had pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in a July 25 call to launch an investigation involving former vice president and now presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden. And on Monday, The Post’s team reported that Trump had told his administration to withhold nearly $400 million in aid to Ukraine a week before the call.

Congress hasn't seen the report but they (and a newspaper) "know" exactly what its about???????

I saw something earlier about the "whistleblower wants to testify...potentially later this week." We'll see if this actually happens. IMO this appears to be another hail mary attempt by Dems. If this person doesn't strengthen their deranged cries....we will never see this person's testimony.

Biden was the biggest threat to him in the election

I don't think he is.

expose the whistleblower for what they are, a political hack.

If there is a "political hack" on Trump's NSC team (that's where I figure it came from), then it is Trump's hack. Yes, there are career intel guys working for NSC, but they are usually hand-picked. We will see if I am right.

Shows how desperate the Democrats are

LOL, they've waited for three years to get their majority riled up enough to actually do something. Whatever you say, man.

Riles up his base and it becomes Trump vs the World Again

Well yeah, because y'all are a bunch of imbeciles. He could appear with Lucifer himself at a press conference to announce the selling of his soul and you folks would be angry when Democrats pointed out that's the Devil.

Donald Trump likely just won the 2020 election with this.

I wouldn't be surprised, see above.

Reactions: Chevy1
Congress hasn't seen the report but they (and a newspaper) "know" exactly what its about???????

Trump has freely admitted those details, so we do "know". He has actually been on camera admitting that stuff to the press. I do not know how you could have missed that.

This might blow your mind, but nothing POTUS does is all that secret (this should be obvious even to the mentally impaired, as we know there is a transcript of all this shit, but hey it is you I am talking to...). And we already know he has team members that are more than happy to talk to the press, or to even call him "a fvcking moron" to his face. This stuff happens when the President is an asshole. Hell, there are leaks even when the President is not an asshole, but yeah there will be more when he is.

None of this means he has done anything wrong...I think this sounds unsavory, but I am not sure this shit is actually illegal, given the wide latitude bestowed on the office because we never really expected this level of a jerkoff to hold it...it just means your post was stupid.

Trump has freely admitted those details, so we do "know". He has actually been on camera admitting that stuff to the press. I do not know how you could have missed that.

This might blow your mind, but nothing POTUS does is all that secret (this should be obvious even to the mentally impaired, as we know there is a transcript of all this shit, but hey it is you I am talking to...). And we already know he has team members that are more than happy to talk to the press, or to even call him "a fvcking moron" to his face. This stuff happens when the President is an asshole. Hell, there are leaks even when the President is not an asshole, but yeah there will be more when he is.

None of this means he has done anything wrong...I think this sounds unsavory, but I am not sure this shit is actually illegal, given the wide latitude bestowed on the office because we never really expected this level of a jerkoff to hold it...it just means your post was stupid.
Nothing is all that secret?
Really? Planning military operations? NSA reports? Briefings from the CIA? NATO meetings?
Talking to foreign leaders is absolutely secret.

Is this a real whistleblower?

This is thing is going nowhere for Democrats.

Admitted to pressuring the Ukrainian leader in regards to aid? Where was this?

"Why would you give money...."

Keep in mind Trump had already commented, in the clip with all the helicopter noise that we have all see (except for you) that he did discuss the Bidens.

Yep, even you already realize where this is going.

I am acknowledging the reality of both our over-extension of Executive power and the bent of our current SCOTUS. "Even you"...laughable, I am one of the few here that bothers to think that deeply...and it isn't really all that deep, it is just that you are that shallow, the depth of your analysis is pretty much based on "Libruls bad, Trump good."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT