ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpamania Runnin' Wild

That was some meat and potatoes for wrestling fans.
And with deplorables, there are a lot of wrestling fans.

Can either of you talk about how bringing in a notorious racist, one who is caught recorded referring to my old friend as the N-word repeatedly, supports trump’s claim of not being racist?

Or the same about Kid Rock.

Or the same about Linda McMahon’s longtime (and now ex) husband?

Or the black stripper who claims she isn’t black?

Can either of you talk about how bringing in a notorious racist, one who is caught recorded referring to my old friend as the N-word repeatedly, supports trump’s claim of not being racist?

What would you like to know? I believe people can change and be redeemed.

She claims biracial, why should she claim only black when she has a white parent?

Reactions: KyMUfan
What would you like to know? I believe people can change and be redeemed.
mqTGCvR.jpeg

Are you going to cry in every thread?

Reactions: WVUSerg and Jartard
"I wouldn't have even commented but saw what Rifle posted, and I so desperately want him to like me, so..."
Repeating what I commented last night on social media.

Hogan being a liar is pretty much a meme among wrestling fans. He is incredibly full of shit, even for a business that is based on being full of shit.

Reactions: mufan08
Repeating what I commented last night on social media.

Hogan being a liar is pretty much a meme among wrestling fans. He is incredibly full of shit, even for a business that is based on being full of shit.

So much hatred. What a shame.

Jim will probably call him a cocksucker 🤣
I mean that's a given especially if someone is a republican, a WWF wrestler in the 80s or WCW wrestler in the mid to late 90s.

But hogan might now be in Russo category where he will go and piss on his grave once he is dead and if Jim can still function down there.

Can't wait to hear Jim whine about Hogan supporting trump.

Dammit, beat me to it!

The best lie Hogan spoke of, was his claim of "working 400 days a year" or something...

The reason for this claim is he would split work between California and Japan. He would cross enough time zones where he would gain a day, arriving in Japan as they are a day ahead.
But his dumbass forgot you lose that day when you come back to the US.

He only counted the days he arrived in Japan.

Cornette crying and whining lol
Not sure who broke Jim worse, Trump or Russo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT