ADVERTISEMENT

"Trump's Gonna' Fvck You"

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Did you guys see the videos of the black guy allegedly trying to be lynched in the woods by the fat rednecks last week?

There are too many videos like this to have continued to post week after week, but here's another one where a bigot feels empowered by Humpty's rhetoric to voice his racism. Of course, even after countless examples, Big Dummy has argued that Humpty hasn't had that type of influence on anyone:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-francisco-tech-ceo-racist-rant-asian-family-restaurant

Let's see what really happened. I have learned not to jump to conclusions.

We could also post videos of blacks jumping whites. My guess is they would far out number whites jumping blacks.

Let's see what really happened. I have learned not to jump to conclusions.

We could also post videos of blacks jumping whites. My guess is they would far out number whites jumping blacks.

Oh, so resorting to racial/ethnic slurs is acceptable at times? I don't care what a black person, Asian, etc. is doing to me. I'm never thinking about using racial slurs against them.

If you read the article and watched the video, it doesn't seem to leave a lot out. The guy, a tech CEO, issued an apology. The video shows the waitress siding with the family. The video shows the guy responding for a second time with racial/ethic comments. The video shows the guy acting like he deserves to be treated better than the Asians evidenced by his surprise reaction to what the server says to him.

Imagine that- a deplorable sticking up for another racist deplorable.

Oh, so resorting to racial/ethnic slurs is acceptable at times? I don't care what a black person, Asian, etc. is doing to me. I'm never thinking about using racial slurs against them.

If you read the article and watched the video, it doesn't seem to leave a lot out. The guy, a tech CEO, issued an apology. The video shows the waitress siding with the family. The video shows the guy responding for a second time with racial/ethic comments. The video shows the guy acting like he deserves to be treated better than the Asians evidenced by his surprise reaction to what the server says to him.

Imagine that- a deplorable sticking up for another racist deplorable.
I was referring to the alleged lynching incident

I was referring to the alleged lynching incident

At which point would it be acceptable to you for the white guys to make racial comments, do the physical things they were doing, and have one of their daughters try to get them to stop while the victims are saying “Just let him go, we want to leave”?

At which point would it be acceptable to you for the white guys to make racial comments, do the physical things they were doing, and have one of their daughters try to get them to stop while the victims are saying “Just let him go, we want to leave”?
I would have to know the events leading up to where the video started(the part made public).

There are too many videos like this to have continued to post week after week, but here's another one where a bigot feels empowered by Humpty's rhetoric to voice his racism. Of course, even after countless examples, Big Dummy has argued that Humpty hasn't had that type of influence on anyone:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-francisco-tech-ceo-racist-rant-asian-family-restaurant

The part you left out:

Michael Lofthouse is a British-born tech CEO. They must talk to Asians that way on the opposite side of the pond!

So, this British guy invokes Trumps name, a guy, who by the way, has a history of being mentally off and the subject of arrests and restraining orders, and that means Trump inspired him?

As far as being a "tech CEO", he has a company that employees between 2-10 people that was started less than 3 years ago. Let's not act like he runs Google or something.

I would be willing to bet that if he has the right to vote - he's been here 10 years but don't know if he has worked on citizenship, that he is a registered democrat.

So, this British guy invokes Trumps name, a guy, who by the way, has a history of being mentally off and the subject of arrests and restraining orders,

^^^Perfect qualifications for being a trumptard, except for the British part.

I read that they were on private property. Awfully strange that they had cameras rolling the entire time.

Juicy Smollett'd

I saw where the black guy out in L.A.,that all the woke crowd were going nuts about being a lynching, turned out to be suicide. Also, is reddit really making it a racial offense to post videos where P.O.C. are the agressors of violence? Are they really removing these type of videos?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT