ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsi endorses Trump.

Mr. Martino is watching. According to him, you also need to represent the community well outside of working duties. I’m not sure you’re living up to his standard.

You're a dumbass, dumbass.

Why would I be butthurt? I don't want her vote, I'm not running for anything.

This isn't some kid growing up changing her politics. This is a grown ass lady going from social democracy to MAGA. She will go with whatever side she smells $$$$$ from....much like your Orange Man did, so he can grift rubes like you.
Nah. You're butthurt over her perceived defection, "Libertarian."

Tulsi comes to NC often. Good person by all accounts.

Dems hate here because she went against Hillarys and Obama wanting to expand a war into Syria.

You're a lying idiot.
Moron, she said the same things when she was in office and running as a Democrat. That is why they ostracized her. She questioned their war mongering and questioned Hillary and Obama. She has served her country in a good manner and is a Democrat with some common sense.

Moron, she said the same things when she was in office and running as a Democrat. That is why they ostracized her. She questioned their war mongering and questioned Hillary and Obama. She has served her country in a good manner and is a Democrat with some common sense.
Yep. She's been consistent for the last few years. Anyone that's watched her speak or show up as a guest on shows/podcasts can see she's been consistent with what she has been saying for YEARS. It's not a surprise.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
You're a lying Godless trumptard oath breaker Snot. Get out of here.

you don't even know your own party's history. She has said what her falling out was. It was a vote when she was in Congress. Hillary was Sec of State and they wanted a widened war. Tulsi questioned it and voted against it on committee.

Anyone that can go from endorsing Bernie Sanders to Trump is schizophrenic. That's like going from being a fan of the Red Sox to being a Yankees fan....normal people do not do this.
Normal people know if they are libertarian or not. This just shows that the dems have gone full commie and some smart Dems understand to vote to save the nation. She has no choice (actually no one gets a choice since they select for you) but to vote against Harris which is for Trump.

I'm curious how many idiots are out there like Greed, baldy and you

Again, another one that makes no sense. How are my shit posts making me a “wannabe”?
wannabe. as in you attempting to be the cool villain by whipping this bored into some sort of shape. you used to be entertaining, you have a need to be entertaining, yet you've become the bored bitch. there's two people that post here who think your feeble attempts are entertaining and proving some dumbass point. there's even a lesser mentally deranged lib who thinks you're an idiot.

step it up already, crybaby, your schtick is beyond stale.

by whipping this bored
*board.

No matter how many years I try educating you deplorables, there is no hope for some of you.

And it is proving a point. The fact that you’re so annoyed by it is the definitive proof.

*board.

No matter how many years I try educating you deplorables, there is no hope for some of you.

And it is proving a point. The fact that you’re so annoyed by it is the definitive proof.
*yore, faggit.

you've even gotten too damn stupid to catch intentional misspellings. "bored", as in your schtick, dumbass.

you don't even know your own party's history. She has said what her falling out was. It was a vote when she was in Congress. Hillary was Sec of State and they wanted a widened war. Tulsi questioned it and voted against it on committee.

wannabe. as in you attempting to be the cool villain by whipping this bored into some sort of shape. you used to be entertaining, you have a need to be entertaining, yet you've become the bored bitch. there's two people that post here who think your feeble attempts are entertaining and proving some dumbass point. there's even a lesser mentally deranged lib who thinks you're an idiot.

step it up already, crybaby, your schtick is beyond stale.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

I will gladly trade RFK and Tulsi for:

More than 200 Bush, McCain, Romney aides endorse Harris​

More reasons to vote for Trump. **** those guys. They hosed us.

thehill.com

More than 200 Bush, McCain, Romney aides endorse Harris

More than 200 former aides to the three GOP presidential nominees who preceded former President Trump in 2016 — former President George W. Bush, former Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Sen. Mitt Romn…
thehill.com
thehill.com

This just shows that the dems have gone full commie
The Repubs have gone somewhere too, Kirk Lazarus talked about it in a cinematic masterpiece.

She has no choice (actually no one gets a choice since they select for you) but to vote against Harris which is for Trump.
You must be Red Chinese or some shit. In this country you can leave a race blank when you vote. No ticky, no laundry!
I'm curious how many idiots are out there like Greed, baldy and you
Look in the mirror to find one more.

The Repubs have gone somewhere too, Kirk Lazarus talked about it in a cinematic masterpiece.

You must be Red Chinese or some shit. In this country you can leave a race blank when you vote. No ticky, no laundry!

Look in the mirror to find one more.
I hate the republicans generally, at least most all the establishment ones. I regret ever supporting bush, McCain, Romney. It didn't matter though, unlike Tulsi I didn't have a good alternative in other party to vote for back then like she does now!

Reactions: KyMUfan
I hate the republicans generally, at least most all the establishment ones. I regret ever supporting bush, McCain, Romney. It didn't matter though, unlike Tulsi I didn't have a good alternative in other party to vote for back then like she does now!
You're an idiot.

If the "establishment" Republicans are bad, they certainly were replaced by someone worse.

Reactions: extragreen
Lol, all you morons are the same, call people sheep when all of you would follow your Orange Man off a cliff. The cognitive dissonance you live in is off the charts.

Yeah... You're a true "libertarian"...

Talking about cognitive dissonance have you been asleep or stoned during the last 50 years as virtually every aspect of US society has deteriorated???

Meanwhile the Democrat party is blameless in this... Right???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT