ADVERTISEMENT

Two More Soldiers Killed in Another Helicopter Crash

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
This time an Apache. Both crew members killed. Army National Guard.

This problem seriously needs addressed.

Our military equipment and military in general needs fixed. But, this is at a serious level where we are losing service members.

Of course the boobs in DC lead by the leader with zero compass have nothing for it.

We are losing them right and left. Does anybody even care? Our leaders are absent.

Reactions: thunderscope
This time an Apache. Both crew members killed. Army National Guard.

This problem seriously needs addressed.

Our military equipment and military in general needs fixed. But, this is at a serious level where we are losing service members.

Of course the boobs in DC lead by the leader with zero compass have nothing for it.

We are losing them right and left. Does anybody even care? Our leaders are absent.

Meanwhile millions for illegal immigrants...

Reminds me of when another Democrat was Commander in Chief...

"Eight helicopters were sent to the first staging area called Desert One, but only five arrived in operational condition.[2]"

investigations concluded that the weaknesses of Operation Eagle Claw arose from a lack of coordination between the military services—evidenced in part by compartmentalized training and inadequate equipment maintenance—the military embraced the “joint doctrine” under which it operated in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.

Reminds me of MILITARY FAILURE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT