ADVERTISEMENT

OK Oldie, Greed, Hokes, Left Leaning Folks, Explain to me why these things are happening and why is it good?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
How do these things prepare us for war against near peer threat such as Russia or China. How does it make our military a more lethal fighting force in defense of the nation. Why is your side pushing these two items? How does this make our military better, ready, and able to fight?

1)Why are infantry soldiers having to sit through transgender briefings and class. Let's look at the role of the infantry in our military. The infantry is found in the US Army and US Marine Corps. They are the main component of a land battle. The core ingredient of the military

How doe transgenders fit in this envrionment and role. Why does taking the time to make the current members sit through classes like this help?

Work Environment​

Because the infantry must be prepared to go anywhere in the world they are needed, they work and train in all climates and weather conditions. During training exercises, as in real combat, troops work, eat, and sleep outdoors. Most of the time, however, they work on military bases.

Role

Members of the infantry are ground troops that engage with the enemy in close-range combat. They operate weapons and equipment to engage and destroy enemy ground forces. This job is typically considered to be the job in the Military that is more physically demanding and psychologically stressful than any other job.

2)The US Air Force Just announced pay cuts among several categories including much of their special operations groups including combat controller, pararescue, and others. The people that drop the bombs on people. Others are listed as well in the following article.

Why in a time with retention problems, moral problems, and the threat of near peer threats is this happening? Why would pay be cut during this time?

How do these things prepare us for war against near peer threat such as Russia or China. How does it make our military a more lethal fighting force in defense of the nation. Why is your side pushing these two items? How does this make our military better, ready, and able to fight?

1)Why are infantry soldiers having to sit through transgender briefings and class. Let's look at the role of the infantry in our military. The infantry is found in the US Army and US Marine Corps. They are the main component of a land battle. The core ingredient of the military

How doe transgenders fit in this envrionment and role. Why does taking the time to make the current members sit through classes like this help?

Work Environment​

Because the infantry must be prepared to go anywhere in the world they are needed, they work and train in all climates and weather conditions. During training exercises, as in real combat, troops work, eat, and sleep outdoors. Most of the time, however, they work on military bases.

Role

Members of the infantry are ground troops that engage with the enemy in close-range combat. They operate weapons and equipment to engage and destroy enemy ground forces. This job is typically considered to be the job in the Military that is more physically demanding and psychologically stressful than any other job.

2)The US Air Force Just announced pay cuts among several categories including much of their special operations groups including combat controller, pararescue, and others. The people that drop the bombs on people. Others are listed as well in the following article.​

Why in a time with retention problems, moral problems, and the threat of near peer threats is this happening? Why would pay be cut during this time?​

Not a leftist, but I will answer. They want to destroy the military then our country.

I don’t know much of anything about military budgeting but I agree soldier pay seems like a bad place to start the cutting.

Reactions: mlblack16.
It’s completely outside of my experience and knowledge what they should or shouldn’t be giving briefings on in the military. I have no opinion.

I don’t know much of anything about military budgeting but I agree soldier pay seems like a bad place to start the cutting.

Work Environment​

Role

2)The US Air Force Just announced pay cuts among several categories including much of their special operations groups including combat controller, pararescue, and others. The people that drop the bombs on people. Others are listed as well in the following article.​

Why in a time with retention problems, moral problems, and the threat of near peer threats is this happening? Why would pay be cut during this time?​

I would be against any pay cuts in the military being a former military person . Probably raises are in order. As for transgenders I am sure if they cant make it through basic training they wont be on the battlefields.

Work Environment​

Role

To be fair, the Air Force does some weird stuff when it comes to pay. The combat controllers with us in Iraq were getting paid extra to live in the same buildings that the Army stayed in.

I was thinking about not drinking any booze this weekend, but there's just no way I can follow along and understand some of these threads without getting rocked out of my mind.

OK so who did you root for when they played in the past?
I hate those games. When I’ve attended I’ve gone with the home team. When watching on TV I usually pull for whoever has the most to gain with a win. But honestly they’re my least favorite games to watch.

That’s in football. In basketball I would cheer for Marshall.

I hate those games. When I’ve attended I’ve gone with the home team. When watching on TV I usually pull for whoever has the most to gain with a win. But honestly they’re my least favorite games to watch.

Flip the sports and that is me if Marshall and Indiana play. Which we have in basketball, and while a Marshall win would not have bothered me I was certainly rooting for Indiana to win (but also for Marshall to play well).

Football would be Herd all the way. And I think a series with Indiana would be fun, and one the Herd could win home and away.

Reactions: mlblack16.
You got my vote but one question why are you a hokie fan?
Thanks Oldie. I am glad I have your vote. Right now, I am just happy with my position as the People's Moderator and I am working hard to keep Pullman Square the best site on the internet.

You never know, though. I might have my eyes on some other positions lately. Glad I can count on you.

I went to Ohio University but that was off campus so I always root for Marshall and have for about 77 years now.

Thanks Oldie. I am glad I have your vote. Right now, I am just happy with my position as the People's Moderator and I am working hard to keep Pullman Square the best site on the internet.

You never know, though. I might have my eyes on some other positions lately. Glad I can count on you.
Yes you sound like the right man for some political job.

What is the difference between genders when it comes to military operations ? All are in the same boat; when it sinks there is no guarantee as to who/whom buys the farm.
I can tell you that in field training exercises it may not be a big deal creating separate spaces for any uniformed transgenders, but in combat, that shit isn't happening due to limited space and resources. Trans service members will ultimately be more of a distraction and waste of time in anything other than garrison units that never deploy.

I'm sure you're thinking, "well why would they need their own areas?" Because the Joe's will beat their asses and the Molly's will likely do the same. Woke has no business in a country's armed forces. It looks good on paper and gives everyone outside of the military (who have no clue) warm fuzzy feelings, but that isn't reality. It's a very, very hard life. The time I served in the US Army aged my body at probably twice the rate.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT