ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler's world tour

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
The kid might be a household name world wide. Rifle then will admit my greatness. After the new outlaws tour he will be in the top 5 performers in Nashville. Bigger than Garth Brooks and Willie Nelson calls him one of the best young songwriters on the planet. Been hanging out some with Hank Jr and Chris Stapleton fishing. I talked a long time yesterday to the Laid Back country picker. Said his wife was a big hit in New York City.

I’ve listened to a bit of this young man’s music and my only thought was there is no accounting for taste.

I think Tyler is a very talented young man and writes some mighty good songs. He's drawing praise for his music from some pretty well respected artists. We all have different tastes.

The kid might be a household name world wide. Rifle then will admit my greatness. After the new outlaws tour he will be in the top 5 performers in Nashville. Bigger than Garth Brooks and Willie Nelson calls him one of the best young songwriters on the planet. Been hanging out some with Hank Jr and Chris Stapleton fishing. I talked a long time yesterday to the Laid Back country picker. Said his wife was a big hit in New York City.

You been hanging out with Hank and fishing with Chris Stapleton?

College education useless in this thread. Country Squire did go number one
He doesn't want to be Chris. Listened to one song. Lol

I don’t, that’s not really the point. I just don’t see a talented voice. It’s just my opinion which means very little bit from all the hype I expected much more.
U would have said the same thing about Johnny Cash or Dylan
A bunch of Pete best"s on here. He quit the beatles. He said their vocals we're average and they had no future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT