ADVERTISEMENT

Typical news media

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
Trump wins New Hampshire primary by 12 points in a non incumbent race and they are saying it was a bad night for him. Biden doesn’t even get 70% of Democrat votes as the incumbent POTUS and media is acting like it’s a huge victory for him.

Trump didn’t land the KO but he came pretty close so it is silly to paint it as a bad night for him. It’s a two horse race now (to the extent it was any race at all) and whatever opposition is going to gather already has and he’s still 50%+

Biden wasn’t on the Dem ballot and the election wasn’t for any delegates because NH is a special little snowflake who insisted on running their primary first so the DNC dropped the hammer. So while it’s silly to think the result mattered at all, the only reason anyone had to go vote for the Dem primary was as a protest vote and they didn’t even do that en masse.

The majority of Nikki Haley's votes were from democrats and "unaffiliated" voters that voted in the gop primary to stop trump Republicans don't want her.

That would be 2% of them, not nearly the majority as 429 said.
The amount of independents were way way up to. But that’s normal in NH. The majority of voters in NH are unaffiliated.

The Majority of Democrats voted for Joe Biden, the Minnesota guy, and Ceasefire. It doesn’t appear that many independents voted in the Democrat primary

The amount of independents were way way up to. But that’s normal in NH. The majority of voters in NH are unaffiliated.

The Majority of Democrats voted for Joe Biden, the Minnesota guy, and Ceasefire. It doesn’t appear that many independents voted in the Democrat primary
To be fair there was no reason to vote in the Democratic primary considering it was for no delegates and was unsanctioned.

I do think there was probably a pretty decent impact from independents who decided to go vote against Trump instead of do nothing, but it is just funny to me how Trump whines and complains even when he wins about how it wasn’t fair. Go complain to your party about their dumb primary rules then.

That would be 2% of them, not nearly the majority as 429 said.

The Majority of Democrats voted for Joe Biden, the Minnesota guy, and Ceasefire. It doesn’t appear that many independents voted in the De
To be fair there was no reason to vote in the Democratic primary considering it was for no delegates and was unsanctioned.

I do think there was probably a pretty decent impact from independents who decided to go vote against Trump instead of do nothing, but it is just funny to me how Trump whines and complains even when he wins about how it wasn’t fair. Go complain to your party about their dumb primary rules then.
New Hampshire by state law has to hold their primary seven days before any other state. The Republican legislature and Republican Governor weren’t going to oblige Democrats to change the entire primary because of Race

The Majority of Democrats voted for Joe Biden, the Minnesota guy, and Ceasefire. It doesn’t appear that many independents voted in the De

New Hampshire by state law has to hold their primary seven days before any other state. The Republican legislature and Republican Governor weren’t going to oblige Democrats to change the entire primary because of Race
That’s a very stupid state law and they should change it.

Watch me swallow the trump chum...
Dp-jJX.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT