ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine

For whomever wins this war, it is going to be a Pyrrhic victory. There is going to be nothing left of that country when this is all over.

Reactions: Jartard
China just sitting there licking its lips…
Mutually beneficial relationship. Russia destroys all the infrastructure the China builds it all back. Reminds me of a modern sculpture I once saw. There were two hands on a rotating center column. Around the column was a large plate of sand. One hand passed along the sand with the fingers creating lines then the other hand passed by and smoothed the lines the first hand had created.

Our govt has to be covering something up.

This is insane.

Time to sit Ukraine down and tell them you just lost a third of your country. Tell Russia there is the line don't cross it.

Get the energy and oil flowing.

We are going to destroy Europe and our country over Ukraine which nobody gave a shit over 10 years ago.

Dumbest foreign policy ever.

Get the hell out of there. Ukraine and Russia are both corrupt. Let em Duke it out and get us out.

Our govt has to be covering something up.

This is insane.

Time to sit Ukraine down and tell them you just lost a third of your country. Tell Russia there is the line don't cross it.

Get the energy and oil flowing.

We are going to destroy Europe and our country over Ukraine which nobody gave a shit over 10 years ago.

Dumbest foreign policy ever.

Get the hell out of there. Ukraine and Russia are both corrupt. Let em Duke it out and get us out.
I agree. But it could seemingly be a “my Willy is bigger than yours” as no one wants to concede anything. Putin can’t concede bc he’ll look weak among his country and he’ll lose power, Zelensky can’t concede bc he will die and then lose all of Ukraine that he said he won’t give up. We can’t back out, bc we vowed to support Ukraine and doing so would give Putin so much more global power.

the obvious answer is your response. Give him that sliver, let him control crimea, but he has to release oil and a with a true gentlemen shake… the world can start spinning again.

Reactions: i am herdman
I agree. But it could seemingly be a “my Willy is bigger than yours” as no one wants to concede anything. Putin can’t concede bc he’ll look weak among his country and he’ll lose power, Zelensky can’t concede bc he will die and then lose all of Ukraine that he said he won’t give up. We can’t back out, bc we vowed to support Ukraine and doing so would give Putin so much more global power.

the obvious answer is your response. Give him that sliver, let him control crimea, but he has to release oil and a with a true gentlemen shake… the world can start spinning again.
Exactly. We can't just keep sending billions over there with no end game and keeping the world in turmoil. That will lead to escalation and perhaps a broader more dangerous war.

Biden said at a Fetterman fundraiser that voting for the GOP means Ukraine won’t get that money.

Reports are coming out that Iran is not only funding and supplying Russia with drones, but they are also putting boots on the ground in Crimea and perhaps in mainland Ukraine.

At the same time, the Mush Biden admin is wanting to negotiate with Iran. Go figure.

Aside….

I may be straw manning here, but I get a sense that some people have an unspoken feeling that it would be a bigger tragedy if Russia got western Ukraine territory than it would be if a nuclear bomb is dropped.

Neither is a just outcome..,but one tips the scales of death and suffering more.

Reactions: johns1124
Aside….

I may be straw manning here, but I get a sense that some people have an unspoken feeling that it would be a bigger tragedy if Russia got western Ukraine territory than it would be if a nuclear bomb is dropped.

Neither is a just outcome..,but one tips the scales of death and suffering more.

Some reports indicate that Putin already ordered a Nuclear device to be used in Ukraine, his inner circle advised him not too so it wasn't. Starting to look like its just a matter of time,

If Putin drops a tactical nuke, we will have to be very reserved. We cannot launch a nuclear strike back. We cannot end our country nor destory the world over a tactical nuke being dropped in Ukraine.

Someone needs to work a peace deal soon. I don't give a flip if Ukraine has to give up Crimea and 4 provinces.

If we wanted to have done something it should have been done when for more than a year we were watching Russia mas tropps around Ukraine.

If he drops a nuke over there, we are going to have to keep our fingers off the response nuke.

If Putin drops a tactical nuke, we will have to be very reserved. We cannot launch a nuclear strike back. We cannot end our country nor destory the world over a tactical nuke being dropped in Ukraine.

Someone needs to work a peace deal soon. I don't give a flip if Ukraine has to give up Crimea and 4 provinces.

If we wanted to have done something it should have been done when for more than a year we were watching Russia mas tropps around Ukraine.

If he drops a nuke over there, we are going to have to keep our fingers off the response nuke.

We are not going to launch a nuclear missile as a response. Now I can see NATO conventionally cleaning out Ukraine of all Russian Armory and personnel if he does a nuke strike. Something I expect NATO to do.

We are not going to launch a nuclear missile as a response. Now I can see NATO conventionally cleaning out Ukraine of all Russian Armory and personnel if he does a nuke strike. Something I expect NATO to do.
We are a member of Nato.

If you look at our funding to Ukraine compared to other European countries, it mirrors NATO. We can’t even stop our own legislators from insider trading & we think Europe will handle the money responsibly?
Three months ago, the DoD Inspector General’s Office issued a report warning of major concerns about the oversight (i.e. tracking) of billions in funds we’re sending to Ukraine. Billions. We’re far too reckless with our grift.
In 2016, Obama’s Sec of State, John Kerry, was asked directly if he thought any portion of Iran’s sanctions relief would go towards funding terrorism. His response, "I think that some of it will end up in the hands of the IRGC or other entities, some of which are labeled terrorists”.
Fast forward to this year, Biden lifted sanctions & the exact same concerns with the IRGC are still there. When Obama sent that incredibly questionable $1.7 billion stack of actual cash to Iran, was there any question that money benefited the IRGC? By the way, anybody want to guess where Russia is getting their drones from?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT