ADVERTISEMENT

Unless something changes my mind, I am voting for Trump

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
This trade deal for the lesbo anti American idiot for an arms dealer while we left another person there is stupid. Only a fool would approve this.

This does it for me. I am voting for Trump. Something persuasive will have to change my mind. But, garbage like this is why these life long hacks need out there. Fools!

i'll bregrudginly vote for him over any dementia riddled, mentally deranged candidate the left puts out there. i'm not going to pull the liberaltarian and vote for someone who has absolutely no chance of winning. no damn way.

begrudgingly because the fcker can't keep his mouth shut and just do the job. in the beginning, it was entertaining watching him shovel shit on the media and the left. it cost him 2020; it cost all of us. and, for that, i'm still wishing in one hand and shitting in the other in hopes the GOP trots deathsantis out there. people say "trump/desantis 2024 then desantis 2028". bullshit, we need desantis NOW and trump needs to go away yesterday.

This trade deal for the lesbo anti American idiot for an arms dealer while we left another person there is stupid. Only a fool would approve this.

This does it for me. I am voting for Trump. Something persuasive will have to change my mind. But, garbage like this is why these life long hacks need out there. Fools!
Then prepare to lose again, re-living 2020 over and over is a losing strategy. The argument will not persuade anyone who is not already on the former President’s side.

Then prepare to lose again, re-living 2020 over and over is a losing strategy. The argument will not persuade anyone who is not already on the former President’s side.
Do you expect me to vote for Mush?

Of course not, neither would I.
One, Trump will not be the nominee so yours would be a write in vote
Two, you could always leave the ballot space blank with regard to the Presidential choice.

My question is more, if Trump actually we’re making a third party run, would you vote for who you thought has the best chance to win (probably DeSantis is he has the official nomination) or the candidate you like more (Trump.)

My question is more, if Trump actually we’re making a third party run, would you vote for who you thought has the best chance to win (probably DeSantis is he has the official nomination) or the candidate you like more (Trump.)
I would have to know the circumstances. That is a hypothetical at the moment.

If it did happen, my opinion is it would be because of Mitch and the establishment causing and Trump says ok, boys I am taking you down with me. They might deserve it.

that's the worst possible scenario for the GOP. split the votes and dems are a shoe-in. if trump runs as a 3rd party, the laughing hyena with leather knees could win POTUS.

that's the worst possible scenario for the GOP. split the votes and dems are a shoe-in. if trump runs as a 3rd party, the laughing hyena with leather knees could win POTUS.
Her knees look like a cather's mitt.

Last edited:

I think the question is are you voting for mush?

Trump i hope is the nominee so the democrats will have the biggest landslide victory in history.

I think the question is are you voting for mush?
Against any Republican that I can imagine? Yeah. I would probably vote for someone different in a primary.

I’m not “calling out” herdman for voting for Trump, I’m just curious as to where he falls on the pragmatic versus principle scale. I’m solidly pragmatic; if Bernie was running third party in 2024 but didn’t have a chance to win I would vote for whoever I liked most that did have a chance.

Democrats are just too insane. I can rule everyone of them out.

That leaves Independents. Nobody home. they are out.

Libertarian-Some good ideas. No chance at all. Out. If one ever won, they would be hated more than Trump. Both parties would work to take them out.

Liberaltarian-Just a liberal in disquise. Out

That leaves Republicans. It is going to be either Trump or DeSantis. People hope they run together. I don't think it will happen. BOth guys want to be the big swinging Richard in the room.

So, I have to pick one.

Might as well go with Trump and go down swinging. Watch heads explode.

They are going to go after DeSantis as well. Let Trump take the punches and burn it all to the ground. Expose as much as you can. Make everybody mad and just smear the shit out of Mush, FBI, Mitch, Romney, Pelosi, etc..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT