ADVERTISEMENT

Vaxxed-to-the-max, masked Japan seeing all-pandemic high deaths

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
It’s almost like everything they told you would protect you makes things worse.

Remember, the Japanese had cross-immunity from Sars1 until the poison vaccine destroyed their immune systems.

By fall, in fall, by the end of fall, by winter, in winter, 20% higher than 2021, CIVIL WAR!

The emergency rooms here in the Triangle are busting at the seams. Emergency rooms all across wake and durham counties are on “diversion” status. EMS is having a hard time keeping up with runs. ER staffs are struggling to keep up.

I was told yesterday they are “seeing everything”…”patients are very sick with everything you can imagine”…”you don’t want to go to an ER right now…”

Hmmmmmm

The emergency rooms here in the Triangle are busting at the seams. Emergency rooms all across wake and durham counties are on “diversion” status. EMS is having a hard time keeping up with runs. ER staffs are struggling to keep up.

I was told yesterday they are “seeing everything”…”patients are very sick with everything you can imagine”…”you don’t want to go to an ER right now…”

Hmmmmmm

Ours are train wrecks too. Seems mostly like staffing/work flow issues. Poor morale. Why work as a nurse when you can make the same doing less work in other jobs?

Inflation went crazy but Medicare didn’t increase rates. Big F-you from the government for working through Covid. Insurance reimbursement didn’t rise either.

This is not unique to the US. The NHS and Western Europe health care is broken too.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)

Hmmmmmm
They wrecked people's immune sytems.

Ours are train wrecks too. Seems mostly like staffing/work flow issues. Poor morale. Why work as a nurse when you can make the same doing less work in other jobs?

Inflation went crazy but Medicare didn’t increase rates. Big F-you from the government for working through Covid. Insurance reimbursement didn’t rise either.

This is not unique to the US. The NHS and Western Europe health care is broken too.

New York about to set its all-time Covid hospitalizations record. This is in addition to the other respiratory viruses making people seriously ill due to malfunctioning immune systems.

This is a catastrophe and the expert class refuses to admit error. Just doubling down on their hubris and arrogance.

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Welcome to socialized big Govt run healthcare.

I’ll add to my original thought…these are not patients over utilizing a healthcare system either. I am told most of these patients end up needing admitted for care/observation.

New York about to set its all-time Covid hospitalizations record. This is in addition to the other respiratory viruses making people seriously ill due to malfunctioning immune systems.

This is a catastrophe and the expert class refuses to admit error. Just doubling down on their hubris and arrogance.

Like a lifetime postnup, you're the gift that keeps on giving.

Let's reminisce when claims about hospitalizations were all false according to you morons:

HerMan:
"Cmon good gravy. I had a car accident and was transported to the hospital in 2020 when they said the hospitals were full. The nurse rolled her eyes"

Raleigh:
"News agencies are actively attempting to "break news stories" with misleading information related to hospitalizations, cases etc. Twisting quotes, misrepresenting statements from hospital administrations and physicians. I am witnessing and seeing it first hand. It's unbelievable."

Middle-Class Murox:
Remember the hundreds of millions they spent on covid field hospitals, only to use none of them? Forgive me if I have no sympathy for our lack of healthcare capacity (which also isn't true)."

So when these same sources claimed they were at or close to max capacity, it was false. But now when those same sources make a claim about Covid hospitalizations, it's true. Isn't confirmation bias one hell of a way to embarrass the stupids?

But it gets better. Your own source shows this:

So when a source publishes stats that you (usually illogically) interpret as backing your claim, it's the truth, and you run with it. But when that same sources publishes stats that refute your claim, you run from it.

You truly have gone off the deep end and have exposed yourself of having inferior intelligence to even an average person.

Like a lifetime postnup, you're the gift that keeps on giving.

Let's reminisce when claims about hospitalizations were all false according to you morons:

HerMan:
"Cmon good gravy. I had a car accident and was transported to the hospital in 2020 when they said the hospitals were full. The nurse rolled her eyes"

Raleigh:
"News agencies are actively attempting to "break news stories" with misleading information related to hospitalizations, cases etc. Twisting quotes, misrepresenting statements from hospital administrations and physicians. I am witnessing and seeing it first hand. It's unbelievable."

Middle-Class Murox:
Remember the hundreds of millions they spent on covid field hospitals, only to use none of them? Forgive me if I have no sympathy for our lack of healthcare capacity (which also isn't true)."

So when these same sources claimed they were at or close to max capacity, it was false. But now when those same sources make a claim about Covid hospitalizations, it's true. Isn't confirmation bias one hell of a way to embarrass the stupids?

But it gets better. Your own source shows this:

So when a source publishes stats that you (usually illogically) interpret as backing your claim, it's the truth, and you run with it. But when that same sources publishes stats that refute your claim, you run from it.

You truly have gone off the deep end and have exposed yourself of having inferior intelligence to even an average person.
What a truly retarded argument.

What a truly retarded argument.

Well, it wasn’t an argument. It was mocking you for the overwhelming amount of confirmation bias you continue to use.

Source says one thing. When it doesn’t fit your narrative, you argue against it.

Same source says another thing. When you illogically jam that info to attempt to show that it supports your narrative, the source is suddenly legitimate.

Same source says a third thing. When it doesn’t fit your narrative, you ignore it.

1) Explain how all of the data showing many hospitals to be at or near capacity in 2020-2021 was bogus, but those same sources now are not bogus for reporting what you perceive is the same data.

2) Explain how you (illogically) accept data presented by a source as accurate, but then throw out data from that same source as being inaccurate.

I told you he is retarded

This should be good. Middle Class Murox, don’t respond quite yet. Let’s see Jeff explain why my comments were “retarded.”

We all know that he doesn’t have the intelligence to do it.

Then, when Middle Class Murox posts another random tweet which does nothing to support his original claim, Jeff comes back with his pompons. Then, when it’s pointed out that Middle Class Murox’s tweet did nothing to prove his claim and had very little to do with the claim, Jeff disappears, leaving Middle Class Murox to resort back to “it’s a waste of time trying to explain it to you.”

Rinse, wash (Google it if you’ve lived in WV your entire life), repeat.

Volume is high but not record high. We have an entire floor closed due to not having nurses to run the floor. That leads to at times 19 of 20 main beds in Ed being holds. I have one bed to see the entire ED patient list.

I did set a record the other day intubating in the hall. No suction, no supplemental oxygen, just a portal monitor.

It’s a mess and I love it because the patients we see are the ones that need to be there. A lot of the non emergent patients get tired of waiting and leave.

Volume is high but not record high. We have an entire floor closed due to not having nurses to run the floor. That leads to at times 19 of 20 main beds in Ed being holds. I have one bed to see the entire ED patient list.

I did set a record the other day intubating in the hall. No suction, no supplemental oxygen, just a portal monitor.

It’s a mess and I love it because the patients we see are the ones that need to be there. A lot of the non emergent patients get tired of waiting and leave.
Good thing the moronic govt and hospitals mandated vaccines which help strap the healthcare system.

I have no idea why some people will go to the ER for minor shit. Waiting around in an ER is one of the worst experiences to endure. I inadvertently waited until my appendix fully ruptured before finally tapping out and agreeing to let my wife take me.

• Haha
Reactions: marshallisqbu
I have no idea why some people will go to the ER for minor shit. Waiting around in an ER is one of the worst experiences to endure. I inadvertently waited until my appendix fully ruptured before finally tapping out and agreeing to let my wife take me.
Same. Years ago. Ended up getting cut open a few days later. Drove to Morgantown, stayed the night, worked part of the next day, drove hom. Finally the wife took me. Left the hospital and they called me and said the surgeon was waiting.

Both of my next door neighbors are physicians and my wife's doctors all, independently, advised us that if we ever felt ill enough to see a doctor - go to a hospital's ER - not to one of the emerg-a-care businesses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT