ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict reached

I agree....which is why the dumbass should have just wrote her a personal check instead of going out of his way to find an illegal way to do it. Or, you know, just let the truth come out and deal with it, everyone not living under a rock already knew Trump was a serial adulterer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
I agree....which is why the dumbass should have just wrote her a personal check instead of going out of his way to find an illegal way to do it. Or, you know, just let the truth come out and deal with it, everyone not living under a rock already knew Trump was a serial adulterer.
You do realize the #3 man in BIden's DOJ went to NY to be a special prosecutor.

this whole things is a set up and fixed. Not a fair shake.

It is not just about Trump it is what the establishment will do to destroy people.

it is degusting and shows the level of corruption and power they want to have.

Scientology?

Speaking of, @extragreen you really should be spiking the ball harder.
I feel the same way about trump being found guilty as I did when bin laden was killed, and that was some relief that the world is probably a little better off, but I find no joy in their downfall for which THEY are each responsible.

People do switch jobs in America.

That's what Black folks have been telling you about the justice system for years, yet you made fun of them and continue to spread lies about it.
Deflections. The fed govt was running the show, from the direction of the swamp in order to try to fix the election, again. Plain and simple.

I feel the same way about trump being found guilty as I did when bin laden was killed, and that was some relief that the world is probably a little better off, but I find no joy in their downfall for which THEY are each responsible.
I definitely felt joy when Bin Laden got popped.

And the world isn't better off today. It might be better off if Trump is convicted of the actually serious charges he still faces.

You do realize the #3 man in BIden's DOJ went to NY to be a special prosecutor.

this whole things is a set up and fixed. Not a fair shake.

It is not just about Trump it is what the establishment will do to destroy people.

it is degusting and shows the level of corruption and power they want to have.
cubs-win.gif

And that’s exactly what this was about so you can say that. Not about rule of law or how court appearances and procedures are supposed to go.
let the fascist have their day. they have had several of them in recent years. we have several on this board that would have goose stepped with the Nazis back in the day if told to by party/media/gov

A reminder that your orange jesus was convicted of falsifying business records, NOT because he was spending money to protect his "reputation".

So what was the underlying reason that the jury UNANIMOUSLY agreed to that caused Trump to “falsify the records”? You know. What was the SECONDARY Crime the jury all UNANIMOUSLY agreed to that brought this up to a felony from a misdemeanor?

You seem to keep avoiding that answer. There needs to be a MOTIVE, UNANIMOUSLY agreed to by the jury, and articulated within testimony. Otherwise, this just remains a misdemeanor whose Statute of Limitations has expired.

That’s why this “Decision” will be reversed down the road. Too much extremely dangerous precedent set which will have Businesses leaving the State of New York in droves.

So what was the underlying reason that the jury UNANIMOUSLY agreed to that caused Trump to “falsify the records”?
Violation of a New York election law that makes it illegal for "any two or more persons" to "conspire to promote or prevent the election of any person to a public office by unlawful means

Violation of a New York election law that makes it illegal for "any two or more persons" to "conspire to promote or prevent the election of any person to a public office by unlawful means
And it will be overturned

Yeah, but you're a stupid Godless lying idiot trumptard oath breaker with no morals. So you can't be trusted.
Says the communist cowardly retarded wood worker who has never done anything for his country but take from it.

Says the communist cowardly retarded wood worker who has never done anything for his country but take from it.
Yeah, but you're a stupid Godless lying idiot trumptard sore loser oath breaker with no morals. So you can't be trusted.

What was the unanimous “unlawful means”? No jury readout was even provided wrt the secondary crime, or motive, after the verdict.

Either way, this collapses into A Federal Election violation which is a misdemeanor, and whose Statute of Limitations expired years ago.

You got your wish since this will not be reversed until after the Election. But Red State Prosecutors are already licking their lips in anticipation of using this case as precedent to go after Democrat politicians in retaliation. This could get real ugly real fast.

Last edited:
Let me guess you were baiting him and in no way made the same mistake he did.
Correct: I didn't make the same mistake, as for years, we have purposely spelled corrections wrong when correcting somebody . . . the same thing I did a few weeks ago on the paid board, moron:

What was the unanimous “unlawful means”? No jury readout was even provided wrt the secondary crime, or motive, after the verdict.

Either way, this collapses into A Federal Election violation which is a misdemeanor, and whose Statute of Limitations expired years ago.

You got your wish since this will not be reversed until after the Election. But Red State Prosecutors are already licking their lips in anticipation of using this case as precedent to go after Democrat politicians in retaliation. This could get real ugly real fast.
I've already explained this at least once. You lose. your orange jesus lost.

I've already explained this at least once. You lose. your orange jesus lost.

The problem is you’ve been “explaining” it wrong.

Based on your language where you just throw in the towel with some form of grade school insult, this stuff is obviously WAYYYY over your head. That’s why Team Trump wanted to bring in Brad Smith, former Chairman of the Federal Election Commission and Congressionally recognized expert on Federal Election Law to testify on how the Federal Election Laws actually work, and how Bragg and Merchan have no authority pertaining to any Federal Election infractions.

Of course Merchan ruled that Smith could NOT testify AT ALL to ANYTHING concerning Federal Election Laws, Authorities, or Jurisdictions. Merchan and Bragg wanted to make sure that the jury was just as confused as you are when they went into deliberations.

The problem is you’ve been “explaining” it wrong.

Based on your language where you just throw in the towel with some form of grade school insult, this stuff is obviously WAYYYY over your head. That’s why Team Trump wanted to bring in Brad Smith, former Chairman of the Federal Election Commission and Congressionally recognized expert on Federal Election Law to testify on how the Federal Election Laws actually work, and how Bragg and Merchan have no authority pertaining to any Federal Election infractions.

Of course Merchan ruled that Smith could NOT testify AT ALL to ANYTHING concerning Federal Election Laws, Authorities, or Jurisdictions. Merchan and Bragg wanted to make sure that the jury was just as confused as you are when they went into deliberations.
You’re confused.

First, there is no such thing as a Buffalo Lion. They’re called “blions.” Clearly, you’ve never seen Napoleon Dynamite.

Why do you think judges will not
allow expert witnesses to testify on legalities? It’s because both sides would have plenty of expert witnesses in each case with different options/arguments on what is/isn’t legal. And jurists with your level of intelligence would have no idea whose side to listen to, so it would do nothing but muddy the waters. That’s why we have judges - elected/appointed officials to do that.

Based on your language where you just throw in the towel with some form of grade school insult
When I use a grade school insult, it's because it's your level of nonunderstanding. If you're going to be a moron, I'm going to call you a moron. moron.

Falsifying business records is the crime (misdemeanors UNTIL those misdemeanors are done to cover up another crime) but they become felonies when done to cover up the crime of attempting to influence the outcome of the 2016 election. I am unable to dumb it down any further. MORON.

You’re confused.

First, there is no such thing as a Buffalo Lion. They’re called “blions.” Clearly, you’ve never seen Napoleon Dynamite.

Why do you think judges will not
allow expert witnesses to testify on legalities? It’s because both sides would have plenty of expert witnesses in each case with different options/arguments on what is/isn’t legal. And jurists with your level of intelligence would have no idea whose side to listen to, so it would do nothing but muddy the waters. That’s why we have judges - elected/appointed officials to do that.

So who was the “Expert Witness” on the Prosecution’s side that explained how Federal Election Law works? Federal Election Law states that “Expenses that exist IRRESPECTIVE of a Candidacy are not deemed to be Campaign expenditures.”

In other words, the payment to Stormy Daniel’s was legal under Federal Election Law, ESPECIALLY if it is testified to by multiple PROSECUTION Witnesses that it was used to protect his family, and specifically, his wife. Otherwise no one would be able to run for Office. You could be taken to Court for a haircut before a Debate if some crooked, local DA and Judge somewhere deemed it to be unnecessary.

So now you’re telling me a local judge and county DA have the ability to supersede Federal Election Law??? Give me a freakin break. Brad Smith would have ended this case in a heartbeat which is why Merchan wouldn’t let him testify other than basically Name, Rank, and Serial Number.

If I were you, I would stick to spelling……oh…..wait. 😂😂

Reactions: 30CAT
When I use a grade school insult, it's because it's your level of nonunderstanding. If you're going to be a moron, I'm going to call you a moron. moron.

Falsifying business records is the crime (misdemeanors UNTIL those misdemeanors are done to cover up another crime) but they become felonies when done to cover up the crime of attempting to influence the outcome of the 2016 election. I am unable to dumb it down any further. MORON.
What was the “other crime” they “unanimously” agreed to? Do you have the jury read out on the decision? Was it 12-0? 11-1? 4-4-4?

I didn’t think so. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT